FORUMS: list search recent posts

Missing event containing all my projects.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Shannon Gold
Missing event containing all my projects.
on Feb 6, 2015 at 12:14:16 am

Hello,

Just downloaded fcpx 10.1.4 trial. Thought I'd give it a spin and start a job during my 30 days.

I was exporting from project and my laptop crashed. Restarted. Opened fcpx and the event that contained all my projects was missing from the library.

When I go through finder into the library bundle, the folder that represents the missing event is still there, with all my projects inside.

I tried a few things and they didn't work. I closed the library, then reopened. I tried trashing the CurrentVersion.flexolibrary file and letting it rebuild, which it did, but without including my precious event.

The backup was too old to be useful. It was made prior to any projects.

I need to find out how to refresh this library to re-include the event in question.
Also, I need to find out how I can make quick backups (like Command-S style) on the whole library cause there's no way I'd do a real job with this version without a way to do a hard save.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

John Fishback
Re: Missing event containing all my projects.
on Feb 10, 2015 at 11:23:00 pm

Check this thread: https://forums.creativecow.net/thread/344/27381#27381 Maybe it will help. I found it by searching the FCPX forum for "crashed library." There are other threads in that search that might apply..

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]