FORUMS: list search recent posts

Merry Christmas! Some Free Motion Templates for FCP X

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brett Sherman
Merry Christmas! Some Free Motion Templates for FCP X
on Dec 19, 2014 at 9:42:32 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dat8p3zhx19hvqk/BrettsFX.zip?dl=0

Here are some Motion templates I've made over the last year. Sometimes because I didn't find a third-party option that met my needs, sometimes as a shortcut or because I didn't want to spend money on a fairly easy solution. I hope you find these useful. Here's what's in here:

Effects:
Bretts 3D - Basically your typical 3D space manipulations, but with depth of field controls. This is my go to plug-in showing computer and web screens.
Bretts Highlight and Shadow - While I'm still awaiting a decent color curves plug-in I made this to be able to rescue detail from highlights and shadows. It's not perfect, but it does what no other plug-in I've found does. The main parameters you want to adjust are Highlight Gamma and Shadow Gamma.
Bretts Skin Adjust - Let's you tweak the color of skin and apply softening. Unlike many other plug-ins it allows you to adjust the hue target of the skin and gives you some keying controls to refine the affected region.

Generators:
Paper Stack (Variations) - Great for legal documents. Let's you fly on or off 10 pages into a stack of papers.

Titles:
Bretts Counter - Quick way to add a number counter to videos.
Bretts ID Left and Right - I hate overly fancy IDs. These are nice and simple and let you put a faded color under the text to make it pop over the image.

Transitions:
Bretts Blur Dissolve - As far as I'm concerned the only way to do a blur dissolve is to blur the outgoing shot and NOT the incoming shot. This allows you to do that by adjusting the blur levels separately. Of course you can still blur the incoming shot if you insist.
Bretts Flare Flash - simple variation on the white flash.

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
Re: Merry Christmas! Some Free Motion Templates for FCP X
on Dec 20, 2014 at 12:43:50 am

Ha! I already have a folder in FCPX called BretFX!

Return to posts index

James Ewart
on Dec 23, 2014 at 5:45:02 pm

Thank you kind sir and a very Merry Christmas to you too.

May the New Year bring you great abundance!

Kind regards

James

Return to posts index

tony west
on Dec 24, 2014 at 4:26:05 am

These are nice Brett, thanks for putting them up.

Have a great Christmas

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]