FORUMS: list search recent posts

Unable to Make Disk Image from FCP X Snapshot

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Phil Snyder
Unable to Make Disk Image from FCP X Snapshot
on Dec 15, 2014 at 9:59:40 pm

Just created a Snapshot of an FCP X Project. Next, I made some very simple editorial changes in the Snapshot. Then I went to SHARE a DVD with the output going to one of my external drives, meaning that a Disk Image would be created. I did this with the Original source project without a problem. However, when I attempted it with the Snapshot, it failed and I got a message stating that an error occurred while trying to make the Disk Image. I repeated the process several times with Snapshots made from different Projects and got the same result every time, but never with the Original source project. Not only that, but the process always got hung up when it reached exactly 66%% completion. At that point, the Create Disc tab would open briefly and then resignedly close. I should mention that the m2v and ac3 were in fact created and deposited in the Library's Shared Items folder. For some reason, the process stalled after that. Of course, I could take those files, pop them in DVDSP4 and make my DVD.
But I would like to know why would this occur with the Snapshot and not with Original source project?

Thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]