FORUMS: list search recent posts

Add logos to LEGO Wall

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Erick Puentes
Add logos to LEGO Wall
on Nov 12, 2014 at 6:34:19 pm

I hoping one of the forum gurus can guide me.

I have a short stop-motion video sequence of a Lego wall being built. I would like to super impose various logos on a variety of the lego blocks. The don't necessarily have to be on the lego block as it comes into the scene (although that would be sweet) The just need to fade onto the block once it's on the wall.

The sequence was shot on an angle and although it's static, there are slight movements in the wall throughout. I wasn't sure if bringing in the logos with a transparent background then overlaying would be best or using something like SliceX/TrackX or even bringing it into Motion.

Any advice would be appreciated. Attached is still of the lego wall in question.

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Add logos to LEGO Wall
on Nov 13, 2014 at 2:34:12 am

Hard to tell what it would require without actually seeing it in motion but it might be a bit beyond that- perhaps more real 3D and/or After Effects.

Noah

FCPWORKS - FCPX Workflow
Call Box Training

Return to posts index

Ronny Courtens
on Nov 13, 2014 at 9:32:17 am

This can be done fairly easy in Motion 5 using the corner pin tacker, or even right inside FCP X if you have the Slice/X Mocha plugin. I will reply in detail on the other forum where you have posted this question.

- Ronny

Return to posts index

Erick Puentes
on Nov 13, 2014 at 2:39:18 pm

Thanks Ronny!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]