Multicam

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Ewart
Multicam
on Oct 8, 2014 at 5:59:43 pm

Greetings all.

Couple of things.

I've got 22 angles. What's the best way of adding the extra six angles as options once I have finished with the first 16. I guess I export the cut and then reimport and create a new Multicam clip with the remaining angles. Just wonder if there's a better way?

Also I have noticed if I change the angle name in the angle editor it does not affect the angle name in the Inspector. And vice versa. I think it should no?

The audio selections in the angle editor do not get mirrored in any way in the project inspector. Correct?

Sorry that's three things isn't it.

http://www.jamesewart.co.uk

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
Re: Multicam
on Oct 8, 2014 at 6:58:38 pm

[James Ewart] "I've got 22 angles. What's the best way of adding the extra six angles as options once I have finished with the first 16. I guess I export the cut and then reimport and create a new Multicam clip with the remaining angles. Just wonder if there's a better way?"

Seems overly complex. Just continue to add angles up to your 22. X "pages" angle views in groups of 16, but you can simply change page to see the angles above the initial 16.

Also, if you decide to work with fewer displayed angles (say 4) X just added more tiled pages.

It's all pretty straightforward up to 64 total angles. After that, then yes, you need to do pre-switching, export the result and import it as new content breaking the "live" switch ability for all angles.

Hope that helps.

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com - video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

Return to posts index

James Ewart
on Oct 9, 2014 at 6:09:24 am

Thank you.

I can sync up to 64 angles?

Return to posts index

Doug Metz
on Oct 9, 2014 at 9:20:09 pm

You can. Keep in mind that playback is entirely dependent on your storage bandwidth.

Doug Metz

Anode

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]