FORUMS: list search recent posts

Update issue from 10.1 to 10.1.3

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Davies
Update issue from 10.1 to 10.1.3
on Sep 14, 2014 at 2:41:56 pm

Hi guys - firstly apologies if this is on the forum already as I've had a scout and couldn't find anything - even on Google - although maybe my search terms!

I'm running FCPX 10.1.3 on my MBP - then went to upgrade to 10.1.3 on my iMac (2.93 i7). I updated my iMac from the app store and it showed it was downloading 10.1.3 - but it has actually downloaded 10.1.2.

Now because the app store is showing I've got 10.1.3 installed but actually have 10.1.2 - I can't edit between my devices.

Does anyone know how I can overcome this issue please?

Is is a case of deleting FCPX on my iMac and then redownloading?

Any answers gratefully received!

Thanks

Mark

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
Re: Update issue from 10.1 to 10.1.3
on Sep 14, 2014 at 3:54:22 pm

I'm not sure how that happened, but I recently had 10.1.2 and the App Store was giving me similar trouble. One area said I didn't get it on the App Store or with my acct. one page said I was up to date, etc.

In the end, it was just confused or something. I threw the app in the trash, as was recommended on a few sites, and it then let me download the newest version from the purchases tab. All settings, templates, plugins were left untouched. It was pretty painless. The App Store now reads correctly that it's installed and up to date.

Return to posts index

Mark Davies
Re: Update issue from 10.1 to 10.1.3
on Sep 19, 2014 at 4:04:39 pm

Hi Bret - apologies for late reply. Thank you for the advice - did what you said and worked a charm!

Thank you :0)

Cheers,

Mark

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]