FORUMS: list search recent posts

Some project files won't show up when opening FCP 10.1.3

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tanmay Chowdhary
Some project files won't show up when opening FCP 10.1.3
on Sep 9, 2014 at 7:28:27 am

Hey Guys,

I have been experiencing some issues with fcp 10.1.3 and although i have managed to find answers online and figure some of the stuff out myself, at this point I am stuck in a bad situation and can't figure the next step out.

Here is the scenario:

I was working on a project on fcp and as I was color correcting, I got a message saying that the hard drive is getting full and I need to quit final cut. Hence, I quit final cut and went to the external hard disk I was working off and cleared some space for smooth functioning.

When I reopened fcp, I found all my events intact, however most of the events lacked the project files which it contained within it. I tried locating the project files by expanding contents in the hard drive and I could find the "untitled project" folder in my events folder, however it just wouldn't show up when i opened fcp.

Any help would be much appreciated as I have been working on the project for a while now and I need to get it completed for the client pretty soon.

Regards

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
Re: Some project files won't show up when opening FCP 10.1.3
on Sep 9, 2014 at 4:38:15 pm

Have you tried opening a backup version?

Select the Library in the Browser, choose File > Open Library > From Backup and choose a library that is dated before you quit FCPX.

Jeremy

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]