on Jul 3, 2014 at 12:21:31 am Last Edited By Oliver Peters on Jul 3, 2014 at 12:26:34 am
[Michael Sanders]"preferably a keyword collection and converts that to a compressor batch please"
It's a bit convoluted, but here's a way:
1. Select all clips - full length - no mark in/out, unless you want to shorten
2. Edit those to a new sequence (FCP X project)
3. Export an FCPXML for the sequence
4. Launch ClipExporter (free), load the FCPXML, select QT option and target folder
5. Run ClipExporter, which then copies the QT files to the target folder (each clip within a subfolder)
6. Use the folder's Find bar to select .mov files in the target folder, which will isolate the individual movies
7. Drag these one level higher, so they are now out of their folders
8a. Load Compressor and run these as a batch
8b. Or - create a Compressor Droplet and drag these files to the Droplet to run the batch
9. Delete the QT copies
Note: If you click the Q icon button for QT twice, it turns into Qr and enables ClipExporter to write QT reference files instead of full copies.