FORUMS: list search recent posts

Why FCPX (Master File default) force or just exporting audio to 128kbps? (Compressor too) while source is 256kbps?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mansur Oscar
Why FCPX (Master File default) force or just exporting audio to 128kbps? (Compressor too) while source is 256kbps?
on Apr 29, 2014 at 10:54:19 am

Return to posts index

Mansur Oscar
Re: Why FCPX (Master File default) force or just exporting audio to 128kbps? (Compressor too) while source is 256kbps?
on Apr 29, 2014 at 9:45:17 pm

it's really wired to me? no body have this problem? another test i did, even I put a surround (5.1 channel, 448kbps) audio (selected from stereo to surround) and then export to master file, still 128kbps? mp4.

I think I can't explain it, because I think it's been answered, but I wonder what that called! I thank you to help me this little bug, direct me to answered page.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Mathieu Ghekiere
Re: Why FCPX (Master File default) force or just exporting audio to 128kbps? (Compressor too) while source is 256kbps?
on Apr 30, 2014 at 1:56:49 pm

How are you exporting your Master file? You are taking about An mp4, which is compressed.

Try exporting An Apple ProRes.

Or create your own setting in Compressor, and use it in FCPX.

Return to posts index

Mansur Oscar
on May 12, 2014 at 6:14:02 pm

Well i"m clicking on Masterfiledefault, and it's get me a mp4, it's from tap after clicking.

anyway, in compressor, mp4, I'm selecting to audio bitrate to 256kbps, after export I see 128kbps audio.

but at last, This remain dark. and I changed my way to export Apple MOV, and then using MPEG Streamclip to save as MP4.

only Apple Quicktime exports as you want. I think they will force you to use MOV files

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]