FORUMS: list search recent posts

Canon c100/fcpx music video assistance

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ronnie Gilmer
Canon c100/fcpx music video assistance
on Mar 13, 2014 at 6:21:05 pm

This music video was shot with c100 and hyperdeck shuttle @ uncompressed 10bit mode. This is a quick edit and not the full video i am still dealing with the colors and exposure so it snot perfect, Im having trouble with the noise the camera is causing.

Here is the problem, the noise that the c100 adds is killing the quality and blurs several parts of the video. For example at 50 seconds there is noise but it translares to waves in the wall, at 1:06 it pixilates slightly where there is noise, 1:16 when she is close to the camera the noise blurs once again. Lastely the hallway scene with the girl and the knife is the MOST noisey scene as you can see the noise dancing in the background.. and is very hard to deal with. Any suggestions? I used neat video auto profile on it but havent had to much luck

System specs:
Im editing in FCPX 10.0.9 I have a late 2008 basic set up , computer runs strong it runs multi cam and allows me to edit in real time when Highquality playback and original meda is selected with 10bit uncompressed footage.

Return to posts index

James Cude
Re: Canon c100/fcpx music video assistance
on Mar 13, 2014 at 6:26:56 pm

Is that in the original footage? If so- not much you can do with stock FCPX. If it's a major issue I recommend: http://www.neatvideo.com/

Return to posts index

Ronnie Gilmer
on Mar 13, 2014 at 6:30:38 pm

The scenes with the girl with the knife have neat video on them

Return to posts index

Ronnie Gilmer
on Mar 13, 2014 at 6:32:59 pm

The scene with the girl with the knife has neat video on it

Return to posts index

James Cude
on Mar 13, 2014 at 8:30:12 pm

Not much else you can do other than tweak Neat Video more then. There's an old saying- garbage in garbage out. Not to say you got garbage footage but you can't perform miracles. At least not without calling up a visual effects house.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]