FORUMS: list search recent posts

The Touch

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>

Bret Williams
The Touch
on Mar 10, 2014 at 2:38:38 pm

Am I the only one that has seen this incredibly cool app called "The Touch" ? It's what the ProCutX server should have been. No need to look at your iPad or trackpad. And cheap. Flat out amazing for controlling color correction.

http://www.arcticwhiteness.com/thetouch/the-touch-for-final-cut-pro-x

Return to posts index

Eric Santiago
Re: The Touch
on Mar 10, 2014 at 3:11:21 pm

I have to try this.
Thanks!

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
on Mar 10, 2014 at 3:18:15 pm

On the trackpad it's awesome. It's only nuisance there is you have to press ctrl+cmd to activate. But that makes sense. I'm charging up the iPad so I can try it there without having to to the keyboard shortcut to invoke.

It's interesting because I found it by reading the library manager app on FCP.co. That's cool too. But buried in the article they mention this offhand. Buried the lead (I'm not saying lede) in my book!

Return to posts index

Mark Smith
on Mar 10, 2014 at 3:47:17 pm

I've been using Touch off and on for a year .... I don't do a lot of editing but i do like what this app does for a magic track pad and FCPx.

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Mar 10, 2014 at 10:47:26 pm

This looks really cool. Defintiely have to check it out.

This song has been in my head all day.

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
on Mar 10, 2014 at 11:55:30 pm

I played with it a couple hours. It's very thought out. But in the end I think I really only find it useful for color correction. All the gestures for everything else is pretty well covered by hot keys and/or quicker with the mouse.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]