FORUMS: list search recent posts

Multicam Angle editor smearing weirdness

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Loren Risker
Multicam Angle editor smearing weirdness
on Mar 6, 2014 at 8:45:03 pm

Has anyone seen something like this in their multicam view? Looks like the stripes effect from Motion. The video in the viewer and project is fine, the exports are fine, just the angle viewer.

-------------
OutOfFocus.TV - Original series, music videos, mini-docs.

Return to posts index

James Cude
Re: Multicam Angle editor smearing weirdness
on Mar 6, 2014 at 10:11:30 pm

That looks like a graphics glitch- have you updated OSX, FCPX and graphics drivers lately- i.e. Cuda. Failing that, go through: http://www.lafcpug.org/tutorials/basic_fcpx_trash_prefs.html

Return to posts index

Loren Risker
on Mar 6, 2014 at 10:41:47 pm

I have deleted preferences and it fixes it temporarily. I'm thinking it might be a failing graphics card.

-------------

Return to posts index

Loren Risker
on Apr 7, 2014 at 8:04:24 pm

No solution yet but an update. I recreated this on a second computer so I now think it's unlikely its a failing graphics card.

It seems to happen when mixing resolution - I have 720 and 1080 in one multicam.

It occurred after I changed the project from 1080 to 720 with the multicam already in the project and then changed the spatial conform to none.

Switching the angle viewer from a 4 up to a 9 up fixed it, but going back to 4 brings back the smeariness or a zoomed in version of the clip.

-------------

Return to posts index

James Taylor
on Jan 3, 2015 at 7:15:47 pm

Thanks for posting this! I was having the same trouble with the angle viewer. Changed aspatial conform to none and it fixed the problem. Some serious wonkiness with spatial conform.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]