FORUMS: list search recent posts

Project duplication/ audio doesn't carry over

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
james Lackleter
Project duplication/ audio doesn't carry over
on Jan 25, 2014 at 1:06:11 pm

Effects and channel operations do not carry over. Seemingly at random some clips will remain unaltered, others will not carry over properly. I've also tried copy and pasting from old project to new project. Same problem.

Return to posts index

Patrice Freymond
Re: Project duplication/ audio doesn't carry over
on Jan 25, 2014 at 10:03:51 pm

Can you be a little bit more specific ? Is this happening with projects originated in a previous version of fcpx ? or 10.1 only ?

I've tried to reproduce this with both Duplicate and duplicate as snapshot but everything carried over nicely.

thanks

Patrice Freymond

Editor  Certified Trainer FCP7/X
Post Consultant

Always learning...

Return to posts index

james Lackleter
Re: Project duplication/ audio doesn't carry over
on Jan 25, 2014 at 10:15:36 pm

Project did not originate in 10.1, it was previous version. XML out to Davinci, printed 4k prores4444 and imported. Copy and pasted the audio to synch with prores in new project and previous problems occurred. Also some clips that were disabled were reenabled and vice versa. I think a simple solution is to export the audio file in the first project and transfer it over in one wave into the new project. Or a compound clip, I've yet to try but will do so now.

But duplicate project seems to be working fine, just copy and pasting is broken it appears.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]