FORUMS: list search recent posts

Auto Save Question

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Smith
Auto Save Question
on Jan 24, 2014 at 2:09:38 am

one thing i liked prior to the 10.1 update was Pro Versioner for keeping multiple backs up of a project. I just had FCPX quit on me when loading in some footage and of course all the latest clips were not backed up when I re opened the project . A minor annoyance but it could have easily been worse . Is there some sort of replacement for Pro Versioner that can make and keep more than one back up? It sure would be a nice add to FCPX .

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
Re: Auto Save Question
on Jan 24, 2014 at 3:25:57 am

10.1.x automatically backs up your project (library) every 20min if there are changes. I believe there is a restore function now very similar to the restore function in legacy.

Return to posts index

Mark Smith
on Jan 24, 2014 at 11:59:19 am

My mistake - proversionerr does work with 10.1 once it is updated. I thought the app was killed off with the 10.1 release but I was wrong .

Return to posts index

Jon Chappell
on Jan 26, 2014 at 1:06:23 am

Unfortunately we don't have pre-release access to FCPX and get it the same day as everyone else, so there can be a delay in compatibility if Apple makes major changes. That doesn't happen very often though.

My software:
Pro Maintenance Tools - Tools to keep Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro running smoothly and fix problems when they arise
Pro Media Tools - Edit QuickTime chapters and metdata, detect gamma shifts, edit markers, watch renders and more
More tools...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]