FORUMS: list search recent posts

Render issue with multicam clip

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Peter Ploegaert
Render issue with multicam clip
on Jan 23, 2014 at 6:32:19 pm

Hi guys,

I just finished editing 2 multicam clips and rendered them (total about 2 hours). Due to an issue with a plugin I rendered out one of the angles separately and replaced it later on. When looking at the final render of one of the multicam clips I noticed that the effect that I had rendered out seperately did not appear in the final render, it had used the old angle without any effects. When playing back the multicam clip in the timeline it appears fine.

So i decided to trash the old angle and rerender part of the timeline. On top of taking a long time it rendered out black video.

Adding the multicam clip to a different timeline, rendering out and the result is the same. However making a copy of the multicam clip and adding that to the timeline and everything is normal. While that is good a new multicam clip means having to re-edit everything.

Relinking files has no effect

Trashing preferences has no effect

Reinstalling FCP X has no effect

It seems that I have a multicam clip that was somehow corrupted, is there a way to correct this?

Return to posts index

Loren Risker
Re: Render issue with multicam clip
on Jan 23, 2014 at 10:57:34 pm

Try throwing away or at least moving your render files and transcoded media out and see if it comes back.

-------------
OutOfFocus.TV - Original series, music videos, mini-docs.

Return to posts index

Peter Ploegaert
Re: Render issue with multicam clip
on Jan 25, 2014 at 10:24:28 am

I already tried that, didn't work. In the end I re-edited the entire sequence using the original edit as template.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]