FORUMS: list search recent posts

Noise Removal

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
james Lackleter
Noise Removal
on Jan 19, 2014 at 7:24:09 pm
Last Edited By james Lackleter on Jan 19, 2014 at 7:25:00 pm

If anyone needs any background noise remove I'm very affordable and quite good. It doesn't matter how bad, I can completely remove generators, or w/e you need.

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
Re: Noise Removal
on Jan 19, 2014 at 7:53:50 pm
Last Edited By Bill Davis on Jan 19, 2014 at 7:54:38 pm

[james Lackleter] "If anyone needs any background noise remove I'm very affordable and quite good. It doesn't matter how bad, I can completely remove generators, or w/e you need."

Aren't you the "FCP-X is total crap and anyone who uses it is stupid" guy" from a couple of days back in the "Or Not" Forum?

Yeah, I'm quite sure it will be completely delightful to work with you on one of my FCP-X projects.

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com - video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

Return to posts index

Bob Woodhead
on Jan 19, 2014 at 9:11:26 pm

Why would he advertise here? Since, per his earlier post, there cannot be any professionals in this forum, as we opt to use the tinkertoy editor. Hence, there could be no market for his seemingly magical ("... no matter how bad, I can completely remove...") audio service.

He did make me wonder just how much further I need to be into six-figure income before I can consider myself professional. Sigh. Thought I'd made it. Obviously not. Might as well just fold up the tent now.

"Constituo, ergo sum"

Bob Woodhead / Atlanta
CMX-Quantel-Avid-FCP-Premiere-3D-AFX-Crayola
"What a long strange trip it's been...."

Return to posts index

Marcus Moore
on Jan 19, 2014 at 10:44:16 pm

I think James is just someone trying to quickly recoup the $1200 he spend on iZotrope RX3 Advanced, which can do the same thing without the FCPX prejudice.

Return to posts index

Nikolas Bäurle
on Jan 19, 2014 at 11:43:39 pm

He might just want to help us. Now that we all finally know FCPX is such crap we must have realized that we can't work with audio professionally...so we need him.

"Always look on the bright side of life" - Monty Python

Return to posts index

Marcus Moore
on Jan 19, 2014 at 11:51:47 pm

That's so nice!

Return to posts index

james Lackleter
on Jan 20, 2014 at 6:13:25 am

The editing program you use to place a clip is your choice, I just clean it.

Return to posts index

Ty Vann
on Jan 20, 2014 at 5:44:17 pm
Last Edited By Ty Vann on Jan 20, 2014 at 5:49:17 pm

LOL!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]