FORUMS: list search recent posts

music folders missing in 10.1

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeffrey Carter
music folders missing in 10.1
on Jan 10, 2014 at 12:39:16 am

After upgrading to 10.1, the music and sound browser shows only iTunes and no longer displays the Apple loops, iLife music, etc. I tried to drag the folders to add them to the browser pane and a plus sign appears as if to add the folder - but nothing happens.

The photo browser also no longer shows Aperture or iPhoto libraries.

Anybody else with this problem? Do I need to trash preferences?

Return to posts index

Andy Neil
Re: music folders missing in 10.1
on Jan 10, 2014 at 2:03:35 am

I had a similar problem. Trashing the preferences fixed it.

Andy

http://www.timesavertutorials.com

Return to posts index

Nikolas Bäurle
on Jan 10, 2014 at 10:13:25 am

There is trick that actually solved the same for me. Close FCPX, open Garage Band, close it, open FCPX. Then you should see them again.

"Always look on the bright side of life" - Monty Python

Return to posts index

Jeffrey Carter
on Jan 10, 2014 at 3:02:25 pm

Thanks! That did it. Must be some shared database or registration or something - even the photo browser now shows Aperture and iPhoto!

Return to posts index

Craig Alan
on Jan 10, 2014 at 7:36:33 pm

I'm not seeing iPhoto and Aperture. What are the steps? Both programs have been opened and closed.

Mac Pro, macbook pro, Imacs (i7); Camcorders: Panasonic AG-HPX170/AG-HPX250P, Canon HV30/40, Sony Z7U, VX2000, PD170; FCP 6 certified; write professionally for a variety of media; teach video production in L.A.

Return to posts index

Craig Alan
on Jan 12, 2014 at 12:40:33 am

after opening and closing both apps some more ... they showed up on their own. weird. In "ilife" window of FC the all photos button does not show anything but the individual folders within the aperture folders within FC do.

Mac Pro, macbook pro, Imacs (i7); Camcorders: Panasonic AG-HPX170/AG-HPX250P, Canon HV30/40, Sony Z7U, VX2000, PD170; FCP 6 certified; write professionally for a variety of media; teach video production in L.A.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]