I'm editing a documentary project with over 20 interviews and I'm having trouble with multicam (MC) audio after importing the XML from PluralEyes 3. I am aware of the 3 icons (A/V switching, V only, A only) - I've selected the proper icons here and there are some MC clips that work just fine after the import from PluralEyes. Here's my workflow -
1) Import media for Camera1, Camera 2, and Audio 1
2) Sync & Save (successful)
3) Export XML to FCPX (only check the box for "create multicam clips")
1) Import XML to my specific library for the project/events
2) Repeat for each interview (all consisting of 2 Cams and 1 Audio)
3) Adjust each MC clip to use only the Audio 1 and switch video between Cams 1 & 2
Any help would be great!! As I mentioned, some XML imports work just fine with the Audio and Cams.