FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCPEffects Plugin- Organic Light Leak

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sean McCarthy
FCPEffects Plugin- Organic Light Leak
on Dec 28, 2013 at 10:56:41 pm

Hi- first post, hopefully its in the right location.

I just downloaded the organic light leak plugin from FCPEffects, and am having trouble achieving the results I want. I am trying to get a flashing light effect for a music vide.. just semi-transparent light streaks at random points throughout the video similar to those seen in the sample video provided at the following link - http://www.fcpeffects.com/collections/new-stuff/products/organic-light-leak... . I unzipped and imported the plugin's files with ease. Now, in my video filters tab I have a "Light Leak Companion Plugin" and in my library I have the media the plugin proved (blue, green, etc..) My question is mainly procedural. From what I understand I drag and drop the media file over the clip I want it to appear on in my time line. Well then do I just resize it and change the size/transparency to achieve said result over my video? This is method i chose. If it is indeed correct, I am not getting my desired result at all. Also, when do i use the filter, and over what clip? Is you have a link to a step by step of how to use this plugin it would be great, or any advice in general.. I am not too technical an editor.. this is one of my first projects I'm trying to go more in depth with.

Thanks, Sean

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]