FORUMS: list search recent posts

Just a suggestion

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Ewart
Just a suggestion
on Sep 26, 2013 at 1:31:37 pm

It might be useful to be able to have multiple bins ...sorry...slap on wrist... Keyword collections open at the same time I think

Return to posts index

Jari Innanen
Re: Just a suggestion
on Sep 26, 2013 at 1:50:57 pm

Cmd+click? Shift+click?

Return to posts index

James Ewart
on Sep 26, 2013 at 1:53:56 pm

command click enables me to create a new keyword collection. I want to be able to view multiple keyword collections at the same time.

Return to posts index

Jari Innanen
on Sep 26, 2013 at 1:58:58 pm

Select the first keyword collection, then press cmd-key (next to spacebar) and then select (click) the other keyword collections (or smart collections).

Return to posts index

James Ewart
on Sep 26, 2013 at 2:02:47 pm

Thanks for this...does not seem to work for me.

Ideally I would like maybe three keyword collection windows open at the same time...does that work for you?

I do as you say but they do not open as three separate windows so I can view them all at the same time.

Hmmm

regards

James

Return to posts index

Jari Innanen
on Sep 26, 2013 at 2:07:42 pm

The selected clips open in the Event Browser, not in separate windows.

Return to posts index

James Ewart
on Sep 26, 2013 at 2:08:51 pm

Gotcha... sorry clearly not paying attention!

Return to posts index

Craig Alan
on Sep 26, 2013 at 7:22:57 pm

James,

I agree with the need. FCPX likes to keep things in one window and bring up what you need through filters. So you can always add different tags (key words) to a clip. I'm so used to having multiple windows in all apps and able to drag between them but X does offer a very powerful filter system. Lets see where version 2 takes us. Been a while since any major new features.

Mac Pro, macbook pro, Imacs (i7); Camcorders: Panasonic AG-HPX170/AG-HPX250P, Canon HV30/40, Sony Z7U, VX2000, PD170; FCP 6 certified; write professionally for a variety of media; teach video production in L.A.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]