FORUMS: list search recent posts

how can i save or export a still image in Final cut x 10.8 MAC OSX 10.7?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
King Law
how can i save or export a still image in Final cut x 10.8 MAC OSX 10.7?
on Sep 24, 2013 at 4:03:38 am

ok i just upgraged from final cut x 10.6 to 10.8 i noticed a few menus have moved and one i can find is the option to save a frame as a still image, im stuck.

Kinglaw

Return to posts index

Jeff Kirkland
Re: how can i save or export a still image in Final cut x 10.8 MAC OSX 10.7?
on Sep 24, 2013 at 4:31:26 am

It's in the share menu to the right of the viewer or in the menu under 'file-->share'. If exporting a still isn't one of the available options on the list you may have to define it using the 'add destination' option.

Jeff Kirkland | Video Producer | Southern Creative Media | Melbourne Australia
http://www.southerncreative.com.au | G+: http://gplus.to/jeffkirkland | Twitter: @jeffkirkland

Return to posts index

King Law
on Sep 24, 2013 at 8:01:30 am

thanks for your response,i know where the share menu is but i just dont understand how the add destination function work.I was hoping that when i click on add destination i would get an option to choose where i should save my still image?,it doesnt seem that way though.Please explain to me how i can accomplish this if possible, agin thank you

KingLaw

Return to posts index

Don Smith
on Sep 24, 2013 at 12:03:02 pm

To expand on Jeff's advice: Once you go to File > Share you'll see on the left the output options you would see if you clicked the Share button on the far right of the bar in the center of your screen. Drag what you want to be listed in that Share button to the left. I think what you want is "Save Current Frame". It's those options on the left that appear as Share options from the Share button. Once there, click on the Share button (again, far right of the bar in the center of the screen and choose Save Current Frame. You'll get the drop down sheet to choose where to save the frame.

NewsVideo.com

Return to posts index

King Law
on Sep 24, 2013 at 2:49:51 pm

ok! thank you very much i will try that

KingLaw

Return to posts index

Craig Alan
on Sep 29, 2013 at 7:04:50 pm

http://www.larryjordan.biz/fcpx-still-frames/

Two different kinds.

Mac Pro, macbook pro, Imacs (i7); Camcorders: Panasonic AG-HPX170/AG-HPX250P, Canon HV30/40, Sony Z7U, VX2000, PD170; FCP 6 certified; write professionally for a variety of media; teach video production in L.A.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]