FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCPX: Still Image Blurry on Playback

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jory Levine
FCPX: Still Image Blurry on Playback
on Jul 26, 2013 at 12:39:59 pm

Hey Folks,
Created a still for a thumbnail on YouTube after my piece. When I import it and place 30 secs of it in the timeline, the image goes blurry on playback.
It's sharp as a tac they the playhead isn't moving. There were layers from Photoshop and just in case I went back and merged all layers but still get
a blurry playback in FCPX. Should I be prepping the media differently before import or is there a FPCX setting to correct this? Or perhaps, when it is exported
the blur will disappear. P.S. - the still seems to render instantaneously in FCPX. Don't know if it's a render issue somehow. Any thoughts appreciated.

Return to posts index

Jory Levine
Re: FCPX: Still Image Blurry on Playback
on Jul 26, 2013 at 12:48:34 pm

As usual, I figured it out after posting. Seem changing the playback setting to high quality as fixed the issue. IF there's another way,
would love to hear that as well. Sometimes the audio gets messy in HQ cause my processor can't handle all the info. Using a Mac Pro early 2008 so can't
wait for the new Cylindric Mac Pro to come out.

Return to posts index

Wayne Louie
Re: FCPX: Still Image Blurry on Playback
on Jan 25, 2014 at 8:59:42 pm

Hello, I might be late to this post but in Final Cut Pro X version 10.1.1 this option is gone so I found another way and created a video to help.

Or - create a freeze frame of the FIRST frame of the photo and remove the rest of the photo and the blur is gone.

Thanks,
Wayne

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]