FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to delete the transparent frames that Pluraleyes adds to replaced audio clips in an event ?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ron Fya
How to delete the transparent frames that Pluraleyes adds to replaced audio clips in an event ?
on Jun 27, 2013 at 8:33:23 am

Hi there,

I have a workflow issue working with Pluraleyes 3 and FCPX.

MY CONTEXT

So I imported all my clips into FCPX (about 300 from camera 1, about 300 from camera 2 and separate audio which ran almost with only very few interruptions on set).

I synced everything with PE which gives me back the following :

1. a new Event with replaced audio clips.
2. a new Event with one giant multicam clip.
3. a new project completely synced BUT with the non-replaced audio clips

MY PROBLEMS

1. Problem is that the clips have additional transparent frames before and after their actual video (i.e. PE makes new clips from video and longer bits of audio that do not begin/end at the same time).
2. The giant multicam clip has plenty of chunks where audio was recorded but where no video was.

MY QUESTIONS

PE has created plenty of useless clip lengths. How can I get rid of them with some batch process ?

OR if I say that another way

How can I create an EVENT that contains clips with the exact same length as the originals, only with the corresponding audio replaced ? (Please remind that I have LOTS of clips)

Moreover, the clips within the new events created by PE have (not surprisingly) lost all keywords I gave to the clips before syncing with PE. Is there any way to fix this ?

Thank you so much because it feels like PE's job is kinda useless :-/

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]