I have a workflow issue working with Pluraleyes 3 and FCPX.
So I imported all my clips into FCPX (about 300 from camera 1, about 300 from camera 2 and separate audio which ran almost with only very few interruptions on set).
I synced everything with PE which gives me back the following :
1. a new Event with replaced audio clips.
2. a new Event with one giant multicam clip.
3. a new project completely synced BUT with the non-replaced audio clips
1. Problem is that the clips have additional transparent frames before and after their actual video (i.e. PE makes new clips from video and longer bits of audio that do not begin/end at the same time).
2. The giant multicam clip has plenty of chunks where audio was recorded but where no video was.
PE has created plenty of useless clip lengths. How can I get rid of them with some batch process ?
OR if I say that another way
How can I create an EVENT that contains clips with the exact same length as the originals, only with the corresponding audio replaced ? (Please remind that I have LOTS of clips)
Moreover, the clips within the new events created by PE have (not surprisingly) lost all keywords I gave to the clips before syncing with PE. Is there any way to fix this ?
Thank you so much because it feels like PE's job is kinda useless :-/