FORUMS: list search recent posts

clip on timeline suddenly darker - grayed out maybe - and won't play

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Craig Alan
clip on timeline suddenly darker - grayed out maybe - and won't play
on May 5, 2013 at 11:20:08 pm

it's a clip with three connected clips, color corrected, and audio adjusted. Don't much care for recreating all this. What could I have done to have it greyed it out? Clips on either side play fine. Connected clips play fine. I can see all the thumbnails and wave forms. It's just darker and won't playback either the visual or audio. It just plays back as silent and black.

Mac Pro, macbook pro, Imacs (i7); Camcorders: Panasonic AG-HPX170/AG-HPX250P, Canon HV30/40, Sony Z7U, VX2000, PD170; FCP 6 certified; write professionally for a variety of media; teach video production in L.A.

Return to posts index

Craig Alan
never mind - found it - V - disables clip
on May 5, 2013 at 11:29:52 pm

Sorry for the newbie stuff guys but I'm determined to make the switch and this is my first attempt at a real project not just practice and dabbling. I have to admit I went through the same learning curve with FCP 3 I think it was.

Mac Pro, macbook pro, Imacs (i7); Camcorders: Panasonic AG-HPX170/AG-HPX250P, Canon HV30/40, Sony Z7U, VX2000, PD170; FCP 6 certified; write professionally for a variety of media; teach video production in L.A.

Return to posts index

Nikolas Bäurle
Re: clip on timeline suddenly darker - grayed out maybe - and won't play
on May 6, 2013 at 1:22:14 am

Hit V for visibility.

"Always look on the bright side of life" - Monty Python

Return to posts index

Simeon Jenkins
Re: clip on timeline suddenly darker - grayed out maybe - and won't play
on Aug 29, 2016 at 1:17:27 pm

THANK YOU HOMIE i was stressing

Return to posts index