FORUMS: list search recent posts

Zooming on google earth?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ignacio Holiday
Zooming on google earth?
on Apr 25, 2013 at 10:46:48 pm

I haven't used a lot of zooming on Google Earth but I just got Screen Flow and I'm trying to mess with it. I just want to pick a city, zoom in on it, and record it. But I don't want the name of the target city to show up while I'm zooming, cause I think it just looks kind of dumb. Is there any way (short of having to buy google earth professional) of getting rid of that name so I can have a nice clean zoom without the text getting in the way? Maybe there's not; I just thought I'd check.

Return to posts index

Kyle Bass
Re: Zooming on google earth?
on Apr 26, 2013 at 7:04:56 am

I'm interested in this too. I was just trying to do this the other day and I just gave up.

Return to posts index

John Czerwinski
on Apr 26, 2013 at 3:19:43 pm

I have been able to turn off the names of cities using Google Earth Pro. Not sure if you can do this on the free version. The Pro version is $399 a year. The nice thing about the Pro version is you can export your camera moves to just about any format up to 1920x1080. Interface kind of difficult to work with.

Return to posts index

Daniel Latimer
on Apr 26, 2013 at 5:31:49 pm

Use the bookmark (or history) function (I think it's called that, I don't have it in front of me) to select the places you want the map to go. When you first search for place it will show the name, but if you click on the location in the history or bookmark tab it will go that place without the name being displayed.

You can see an example at the beginning of this video.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]