FORUMS: list search recent posts

Good news!

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Davidson
Good news!
on Mar 11, 2013 at 8:07:27 pm

According to the Apple store guys in our area, the new iMac is now eligible for the Small Business discount of about 5% again. You can get about a 10% discount on Apple care through that.

John Davidson | President / Creative Director | Magic Feather Inc.

Return to posts index

Jordan Mena
Re: Good news!
on Mar 11, 2013 at 9:10:58 pm

Nice, Looking forward to seeing all the FCPX goodies you guy have in store for us tomorrow night.

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
on Mar 12, 2013 at 1:29:37 am

Thats good. Employees still can't get a discount til 15th.

Return to posts index

Mark Dobson
on Mar 12, 2013 at 10:09:39 am

Yes that is good news. A month and a half too late for me unfortunately but great for those who are about to buy.

Whilst we all know that Apple is struggling a bit at the moment their recent decision to drop business discounts if a product is in short demand smacks of opportunism and leave a bad taste in the mouth for a very loyal base of business customers.

I think this first happened with the Retina MacBook Pro and then with the new iMac.

What they said at the Apple store when I picked up my iMac was that business discounts were now awarded on the basis of how much one spends in a year.

So thats bad news for the people who only replace their MacPro's every 4 years or so.

And yes despite not getting a 5% discount on a £2,300 purchase I did save £10 buying my Applecare.

However I'm now a member of the discount club and had a 5% reduction on a 8TB Gtech drive and Go Pro Black.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]