FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blank black video error. Anyone?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mari Jenkins
Blank black video error. Anyone?
on Feb 8, 2013 at 5:23:03 pm

A whole bunch of my sequences are now just black. When I try to re-link clips to footage that still plays in Event Browser, it says "there is not enough media to cover the clip" or else it just does nothing.

Some of the clips are just unlinked for some reason, which link okay. The black ones won't re-link to the original media.

Its on many sequences. I copied over some projects from time machine, but now I'm finding its more and more sequences. Anybody know what might be causing this? We've had some e-sata port problems with our 6 TB hard drive, could that be related?

Return to posts index

Mari Jenkins
Re: Blank black video error. Anyone?
on Feb 8, 2013 at 6:59:20 pm

Not surprised no one's taken a stab at this yet.

Return to posts index

Mari Jenkins
on Feb 8, 2013 at 7:59:22 pm

Also, if I re-link clips in the Event Browser, why does it not automatically re-link those clips within the projects? Geez, it's hard to imagine a worse piece of software...

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Feb 8, 2013 at 8:08:24 pm

[Mari Jenkins] "Also, if I re-link clips in the Event Browser, why does it not automatically re-link those clips within the projects? Geez, it's hard to imagine a worse piece of software...
"

It does normally, you clearly have a serious problem with your event or your media

Steve Connor
'It's just my opinion, with an occasional fact thrown in for good measure"

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]