FORUMS: list search recent posts

moving keyframes

COW Forums : Assimilate Scratch

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
tomas spinacci
moving keyframes
on Aug 16, 2013 at 9:56:02 pm

Hello...

I'm new on Scratch... and have some simple questions I hope anyone can answer...

What I'm trying to figure out is how the keyframes work, and especially moving keyframes.

For example...:

I make Master Lift, Gamma and Gain adjustments... And Color adjustments Then I put a keyframe... move a couple seconds forward. Then I make more adjustments add another keyframe (keyframe Manual / Set Key)

Now I like the values on the second keyframe... But I would like to move this 5 seconds more further..
I know I can click animate, but then I have to go to all the different curves and move the keyframes separately..
But I would like to move all the keyframes on that frame at once.. (for example moving the keyframe in the mini timeline which represents all the changes for all different parameters)

Is this even possible in Scratch
Could you give me any advice

Thanks a lot

gr Tomas Spinacci

Return to posts index

Matthias Aderhold
Re: moving keyframes
on Aug 22, 2013 at 3:07:38 pm

Hi Tomas,

you can do three things:

- either open all channels in the Animation menu, that you'd like to modify,
click the fit view button to view all opened curves in the edit-window,
then drag a box around all keyframes and drag them all at once (e.g. 5 seconds further).

- second, you can drag the "Animate"-button onto the value (e.g. Master Gain),
that you do want to animate (or look at it's animation) -
obviously, you can only drag it to one parameter at a time,
but it's convenient, since it then opens up the keyframe-editor an already shows the right curve,
so you don't need to scroll through all parameters to find the one you want to modify.

- and third, if you only have two keyframes, you can use the global-function in the Animation menu
for that purpose - open up all parameters you want to modify, then select the global mode (on the right).
It gives you two bars on x and y axis of the editor.
With these, you can move the whole animation-curve either in value, or time, or,
if you pull the edges of those bars, you can stretch the animation in amplitude and time.
If your animation consists of only two keyframes, with a stretch you will only modify the second one,
and that will do the job, as well :-) .

Hope, this helps^^.

Mazze

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]