FORUMS: list search recent posts

copy grade...i think

COW Forums : Assimilate Scratch

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Swalow badee
copy grade...i think
on Mar 9, 2012 at 2:35:07 pm

Hi everyone,
i'm really new on scratch ... and you will see ... lazy.
I'm trying to find the way to link multiple shot. Link, based on the TC or the reel name or manually or ...
For exemple if i have a shot who are present multiple time in the edit, the grade will be the same.
So when i grade the first one, the others will be updated.
And one more thing, if that existe can i adapte one shot without affecting the others?
it'like the Batch link on Davinci resolve or a concept based on Parent / child.
And if the are an automatic way (for ex. in the conform page)for starting i could be nice.
Thanks for your input
b

Return to posts index

Daniel Esperanssa
Re: copy grade...i think
on Mar 11, 2012 at 2:48:41 am

There are similar tools in Scratch.
You can use Trays to group the shots, grade one and then use "Trim Tray Color", or use ConstructSelect Shots, then "Copy Selected" and "Paste Grade". Or use the M1,M2, M3, Reference Tray (+Copy Ref Color).

Many ways actually...

Cheers
Daniel

Return to posts index

peeter wintzaouer
on Mar 15, 2012 at 4:13:28 pm

Hi thanks for those ideas.
But if i understand well, there is no way to link shots together without needing to update each time i change somethings.
By update i mean copyRef, Trim,...
Actualy i can't say:" ok those tree shots are the same so i link them, those other four are the same,...." and don't pay anymore attention to forget to update or something else.
thanks for your answers
cheers
b

Return to posts index

Pepijn Klijs
on Apr 5, 2012 at 1:28:09 pm

I also dont know how to do that in scratch, like you can in Resolve.

I have been trying to work with grouping clips in the tray but even following the manual, step by step, i couldnt get it working. I even thought it was a bug in the system (6.1 osx).

Have you found a solution yet? Im still using the mem buttons and just copy the grade over for each shot.

And Daniel, you describe many ways, but could you describe them in a lttle bit more detail? Thanks in advance!

Avid/FCP Editor, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
http://www.pepijnklijs.nl

Return to posts index

Daniel Esperanssa
on Apr 5, 2012 at 3:13:44 pm

Guys,
I have a quick question: Why do want Scratch to work the same as Resolve ???
Each tool has its own philosophy, design and ergonomy. Scratch will never work "as" Resolve and vice-versa. Same as you might find even more differences with Lustre, Nucoda or Mystika.

Pepijn, i'm not sure of the build you use (latest is 717) but Trays should work as expected. Please send a logfile to support along with the steps followed, so we can see where it hurts.

Thanks,
Daniel

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]