FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problems with Multi-cam & Plural Eyes

COW Forums : PluralEyes

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hyunsoo Moon
Problems with Multi-cam & Plural Eyes
on Aug 11, 2011 at 5:44:25 pm

Hey guys, so I'm trying to multi-clip 3 angles through plural eyes.

-2 angles are pretty much the same length.
-1 angle has different number of clips, and it's comprised of random little clips throughout the length of the other clips.

What I've been doing is bringing in the clips, A angle & B angle in Track 1 and Track 2. C angle will have different number of clips but all in Track 3. Now, when I press sync, the multicam will turn the each individual C angle into its own Angle, instead of keeping all the clips in the 3rd angle.

I've tried just switching the angles and dragging it into the 3rd angle slot, but then the 3rd angle will just switch places with the other angle, instead of keeping its place. Is there a way to keep all the clips from the C camera in its own track instead of getting a track for each clip?

Return to posts index

Bruce Sharpe
Re: Problems with Multi-cam & Plural Eyes
on Aug 11, 2011 at 6:53:37 pm

[Hyunsoo Moon] "Is there a way to keep all the clips from the C camera in its own track instead of getting a track for each clip?"

This is just how multiclips behave in FCP, whether you create them with PluralEyes or by hand. The workaround is to create a QuickTime reference movie, as shown in this tutorial.

Bruce
--
Bruce Sharpe
Singular Software Inc.
http://www.singularsoftware.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]