FORUMS: list search recent posts

New Pluraleyes 3 and Where to Find Tutorials

COW Forums : PluralEyes

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Charles Cranney
New Pluraleyes 3 and Where to Find Tutorials
on Oct 2, 2012 at 3:29:29 pm

It doesn't seem this forum is very active. Still, I was searching for something about pluraleyes that took a while to find, so I'm going to post my findings here in case anyone else is searching:

• Pluraleyes (singular software) was bought out by Red Giant.

• Pluraleyes 3 has shipped.

• Some of the videos you find on pluraleyes are confusing, especially on the singular site.

• The best place for tutorial videos is http://www.redgiantsoftware.com/videos/

• Pluraleyes 3 is now one product and includes dual eyes and methodology for FCP 7, FCP X, Premiere, and generic (al la Dual Eyes).

• Hope that helps for anyone searching for information, which can be confusing.

Return to posts index

Mark Brown
    Re: New Pluraleyes 3 and Where to Find Tutorials
    on Oct 3, 2012 at 7:49:28 am

Thank you for this post. The Richard Harrington training video he produced for Red Giant sets a high standard in connecting users with new software. I was totally lost with PluralEyes 3 until discovering the Red Giant tutorials. They make a difference. Harrington will show you the two different methods of syncing audio, in his usual professional style. There are demonstrations for Adobe and Apple NLEs.
    I still have questions about PluralEyes 3, and this is one of the few forums to find answers.
    Kuhnen

Mark Brown
    InterMountain Digital
    MacPro quad. Premiere Pro CS6
    Matrox mini MAX. Former FCP7 editor.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
    © 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
    [TOP]