FORUMS: list search recent posts

Status Code 1 on PluralEyes

COW Forums : PluralEyes

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Shawna Talbot
Status Code 1 on PluralEyes
on Sep 17, 2012 at 9:23:30 pm

I'm brand new to PluralEyes. My first three syncs with it went without a hitch. I've been using FCP 7 with Apple Pro Ress 422 clips and wav sound files.

Now suddenly PluralEyes looks like it's working, then right at the end it gives me the message: Status Code 1 and no synced sequence. I've looked at the PluralEyes forms and I only saw two posts on this issue and the one suggestion of deleting the PluralEyes folder and restarting it didn't work for me.

I've tired the Try Real Hard options and the clips are in order so I had that selected. Is it that I'm syncing too much at once? Does anyone know what code 1 is?

Return to posts index

Indy Mitra
Re: Status Code 1 on PluralEyes
on Sep 20, 2012 at 12:19:56 am

I'm getting the same issue with my project.

Tried to trash the pluraleyes folder and still nothing.

The clips are in chronological order. I have the following cameras along with isolated audio i'm trying to sync.

EX-1
5-D

I checked the Clips are in Chronological Order
Try Really Hard
Enable Multiprocessing

Return to posts index

Shawna Talbot
Re: Status Code 1 on PluralEyes
on Sep 20, 2012 at 2:15:19 pm

I wasn't able to figure out what it meant, but I did split up the timeline into a couple smaller ones when I knew where I could split it. This helped it work. I'm not sure if there's a size limit or not as when I was told about this I was told it could take a full day's worth of footage and mine was only a couple hours.

Sorry I couldn't help you out more. If anyone else knows what this error means or if there's a better work around I would still love to hear even though I found my own workaround!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]