FORUMS: list search recent posts

Finally an alternative to Plural Eyes! WooWave Sync Pro

COW Forums : PluralEyes

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
igor jovcevski
Finally an alternative to Plural Eyes! WooWave Sync Pro
on Aug 31, 2012 at 6:54:06 pm

Everyone involved with hard labour of syncing audio to video video to audio multicam nightmares etc.. would know that Plural Eyes was the only option if you didn't like doing it by hand.It makes sense when you have 3 shots, but when you have hundreds of shots, it becomes a 'job impossible' .
Last year, roughly 18 months ago, I was thinking about developing a product that will do it faster than plural eyes, and will have the ease of use normal editor appreciates.
Being a film/TV editor for many years, I learned that our trade is probably one of the most demanding and it really gathers masochists like me around :).
After months of learning the concepts of Spectral Analysis/ Filtering/ Matlab, we have come to the point where we were able to do plain syncing. It took much longer to refine it and create a product with it's core written in 100% C.
It works as a standalone product, but we developed an Avid plug in as well which is still not released but I will give you the links to check the demonstration if you wish so.(send me an email, cause it's still nondisclosure matter)

I mean, I don;t want to talk here for ages.. the trial is there, try it out, tell us what is good, what is not good and could be improved..
We would really appreciate your feedback on this.
MAC OSX & WINDOWS versions available
regards
Igor
Woowave team
http://woowave.com
tools for digital artists

Return to posts index

igor jovcevski
Re: Finally an alternative to Plural Eyes! WooWave Sync Pro
on Nov 6, 2012 at 2:51:28 pm

check the free license offer for all those posting screen recording of real life test of woowave and plural eyes on same footage. Of course, you will have to provide link to your footage used so everyone can recreate the tests. Fair & Transparent and free way to get yourself a copy of woowave!

Igor
Woowave.com

Return to posts index

igor jovcevski
Re: Finally an alternative to Plural Eyes! WooWave Sync Pro
on Nov 28, 2012 at 12:58:29 pm

Post Magazine did a review in their latest nov 2012 issue:

http://digital.copcomm.com/i/94072/50

Igor
Woowave.com