FORUMS: list search recent posts

Issues w/ PE 4, Multicam in Premiere CC 2015.3

COW Forums : PluralEyes

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jim Cunningham
Issues w/ PE 4, Multicam in Premiere CC 2015.3
on Sep 30, 2016 at 2:13:31 am
Last Edited By Jim Cunningham on Oct 2, 2016 at 11:23:05 am

I'd been using Plural Eyes 4 on the same project for days. The project consists of 5 segments w/ 4 camera angles and an audio track. I went to synchronize the 3rd segment w/ Plural Eyes (from extension inside Premiere), and it did not launch. After much typical trouble shooting (clean cache, safe boot ect.) Ultimately, reinstalled Shooter Suite and then PE 4 worked, and I was able to sync the 3rd segment, but then an earlier sequence was missing 2 of its source videos. I went back to Auto Save and launched an earlier project, and the seq w/ the missing files were back and intact. I copied and pasted Auto Saved seq into current project it brought along a recovered folder.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks,
Jim

As a follow up: I contacted Red Giant, and they mentioned a problem that should be fixed w/ their revised Shooter Suite installer. Looks to be installer 13.1.1. That seems to take care of the PE4 launching. Still trying to determine where the two missing tracks went to. It's like the tracks were turned off before nesting, so the window is there in multi-cam, but it's black. If I figure it out I'll post.

iMac 27,10.10.5, Tbolt RAID, 32GB RAM, 4GB VRAM
Premiere CC 2015.3
Plural Eyes 4.1

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]