FORUMS: list search recent posts

This option not available because there are no audio clips synched with video clips??!!

COW Forums : PluralEyes

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg James
This option not available because there are no audio clips synched with video clips??!!
on Nov 25, 2015 at 4:14:11 pm

I'm using Plural Eyes 3.5 with PPro CC 2015. I lay my sequence down (3 cameras (6 audio tracks) and I use the extension to launch plural eyes. The synching is fast and works perfectly but when it comes to exporting it the "Sequence settings" check box is greyed out ("create sequence with replaced audio). The message underneath is "This option is not available because there are no audio clips synched with video clips" That's not strictly true as in Plural Eyes I can see all 3 cameras and they are all synched up nicely. If I ignore this message and export to return to Premiere Pro, a new sequence is created with 3 camera tracks synched up nicely and 6 audio tracks that are completely blank. Inside each of the camera folders is a plural eyes folder of wav files which I could manually drag into the sequence but that would seem to defeat the point of the software all together. What am I missing? Why is the audio blank and would having access to the "create sequence with replaced audio" checkbox solve the problem?

My client has filmed this and I need all the cameras to retain their channel 1 and 2 separately as he wants control over each channel but even if I mix it all the exported sequence audio is blank. It seems to replace the audio altogether because in order to get the original files to play their audio back again I have to start a new project!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]