I'm trying to synchronize apple prores 422 videofiles with 24bit/ 48kHz/ BWAV audiofiles in pluraleyes, and it doesn't work. I have to synchronize already edited clips because we can't work with merged files in premiere pro, so here's what I do:
- copy one/several clips on a new "pluraleyes" timeline with according audio
- go to: window: extension: pluraleyes 3.5
- pluraleyes (takes a long time), opens after "continue"
- on pluraleyes: synch and export timeline back to PPro
- synching seems to work...
but I get a message: "This project contains media with 5.1 surround sound. Exporting this media from PluralEyes to Premiere Pro is not fully supported. You may need to replace the synchronized audio clips with the original audio in Premiere Pro."
afterwards, when I open the pluraleyes_synched timeline in PPro, the edited clip I wanted to synch is in a completely wrong spot. what could be the problem here?