FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can Pluraleyes add an additional discrete stereo track instead of replacing audio?

COW Forums : PluralEyes

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Luke Ogden
Can Pluraleyes add an additional discrete stereo track instead of replacing audio?
on Feb 26, 2014 at 5:49:07 pm

I've been shooting a load of single camera interviews with a pretty common set up; 5DmkII with VideoMic Pro for good reference audio then a lav mic going into the Zoom H4n.

I'm able to get the two synced up either through the Pluraleyes extension in Premiere of by using Pluraleyes as a stand alone application.

What I'd like to do now is have Pluraleyes ADD the Zoom audio to the camera files. That way I have the flexibility to pan between the two separate tracks in the event of one of the peaking, excessive wind, the talent speaking to loud etc.

Using Pluraleyes as a standalone gives me the option to export copies of the camera files where the audio is REPLACED by the good Zoom audio, alternatively I can also have Pluraleyes create a synced sequence in Premiere with the Zoom audio synced in the tracks below the clip's audio. From there I can export the entire sequence as an MXF with all 4 audio channels, but I loose the flexibility and convenience of having separate interview clips.

Is there something I'm missing? A simpler way to achieve this and maintain individual clips?

27" iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7, 16GB 1333 MHz DDR3, OS X 10.9.1 //
Adobe CC Suite

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]