FORUMS: list search recent posts

XML won't export from Pluraleyes 3.1.1

COW Forums : PluralEyes

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Beau Leland
XML won't export from Pluraleyes 3.1.1
on May 24, 2013 at 4:18:39 am

Hello,

I have been working in Pluraleyes 3.1.1 all day via Adobe Premiere Pro's extension window round tripping to and fro, organizing sequences in Premiere then sending it to Pluraleyes to synchronize, and then back again. It had been working fine until it wasn't.

About the files: Two angles are Canon .MXF files, one angle is prores 422 .MOV files, and the audio is 48/24 WAV files. Like I said, everything was working beautifully until I got to some scenes where the Audio WAV files suddenly had 6 tracks rather than four. Not sure if that is just a coincidence or not. Pluraleyes simply won't export the XML back to premiere. Or export an XML in general with these files. It gives me the following message whether I try the files in a standalone pluraleyes project or round-tripping via Premiere:

"XML input file element 'sequence' does not have a 'name' defined"

Talked with pluraleyes support today and they seemed just as stumped as me. Anyone have any problems like this? Time is ticking away!

Thanks for reading!

Thanks!

Beau Leland
Editor, Oklahoma City

MacPro 3.33GHz 6-Core
Mac OS Mountain Lion
Premiere Pro 6.0.2
32MB RAM
Quadro4000 Graphics Card
Decklink HD Extreme Output

Return to posts index

Beau Leland
Re: XML won't export from Pluraleyes 3.1.1
on May 24, 2013 at 4:23:26 pm

Ok, so I've found a work around. By the time PE had quit working, my project had grown to be pretty large with lots and lots of sequences. I decided to duplicate my Premiere project and delete everything that I had already synced. Viola! That seemed to do the trick. Though I still think it's a mighty stinky bug on Pluraleyes' part.

Thanks!

Beau Leland
Editor, Oklahoma City

MacPro 3.33GHz 6-Core
Mac OS Mountain Lion
Premiere Pro 6.0.2
32MB RAM
Quadro4000 Graphics Card
Decklink HD Extreme Output

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved