FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP 7 & Pluraleyes 3 cannot use Multicam Why?

COW Forums : PluralEyes

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adam Berch
FCP 7 & Pluraleyes 3 cannot use Multicam Why?
on Mar 8, 2013 at 1:00:07 am

I have 4 cameras all shot with a DSLR Camera. Each camera is about 1 hour and 15 minutes long and has both video and audio on it.. Of course, each camera has multiple cuts in them when the videographer pressed stop and go while he was shooting.

There was also 3 seperate Audio only tracks that were shot seperately.

I lined up the 4 cameras and the 3 Audio files in a FCP Timeline and went to Plurareyes 3 to sync it up, It worked great. The syncing is perfect.

I then exported it back into FCP 7 synced up and I also exported it as a MultiCam sequence.

This is where it gets messed up.

I go back into FCP and Double Click on the Multi-sequence and it appears in the Viewer like it should.

All I see is black. I scrub through it and about 28 minutes in I see 2 out of the 4 cameras I need to see all cameras so I can pick and choose which one I want to use at any given time. NO Audio is playing. It is not working correctly.

When I went to look and try and figure it out, I see that FCP, instead of making it 4 cameras, made it 62 different Video and Audio Clips.

Why??

How can I use Pluraleyes with this footage and make a Multicam Sequence that I use to pick shots like it's supposewd to be used.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mountain LIon
Power Mac
Inel Xeon
10 GB RAM
Dual Processor
FCP Studio 3
Plural eyes 3 and 2

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved