FORUMS: list search recent posts

PluralEyes 3 Issues

COW Forums : PluralEyes

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lisa Talley
PluralEyes 3 Issues
on Feb 28, 2013 at 4:47:19 am

It seems like this is a reoccurring theme with PluralEyes 3... but I hope I'm wrong...

PluralEyes 2 was seemingly flawless, right? At least for me it was. Drop the clips in order, separate them via tracks, lay in the external audio and ta da! Synced. However, this doesn't happen with 3. I take all of the same steps, and everything looks like it syncs just fine, but then when I export it and bring it into Adobe Premiere CS6 it's like it never happened.

It's disappointing to run into an issue like this, especially since I didn't have any issues with the prior version, and I've forgone using it for my most recent project. I'd rather sync everything manually than spend the time re-syncing/exporting the sequence numerous times hoping that one comes back synced. I really hope that I'm just missing a step, doing something wrong or experiencing a glitch that has a simple solution. It's a great program, corporate video production or not, it works well for any project and I'd like to keep using it. Any insight anyone could give would be great.

Return to posts index

Jeff Krieger
Re: PluralEyes 3 Issues
on Jul 30, 2013 at 9:06:42 pm

I have the same issue. Did you find any resolution?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]