FORUMS: list search recent posts

Somewhat OT: Why Adobe Can't be Stopped

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jason Watson
Somewhat OT: Why Adobe Can't be Stopped
on Jul 5, 2017 at 2:02:35 pm

Without intending to get into the merits/demerits of Adobe CC, I noticed a couple of interesting posts on Seeking Alpha right around when Adobe released its Q2 2017 financials:

Why Adobe Can't be Stopped: http://bit.ly/2tgDdWE

Does Adobe have Competition? Not Really: http://bit.ly/2tgV53H

The first article sees millennials as helping to drive Adobe's current dominance with the CC model, noting in particular that millennials have a penchant for subscription-based services, citing 70% utilizing a product subscription and 89% a service subscription like Netflix or Spotify.

The second article argues that while Adobe certainly has competition on the individual product-to-product level, its current advantage lies at least partially in that no one can compete at the level of the complete package.

I'm curious about your thoughts. Do these insights have any consonance with your experience or the experience of your colleagues?

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
Re: Somewhat OT: Why Adobe Can't be Stopped
on Jul 5, 2017 at 2:11:52 pm

Would like to read the articles but you have to register to finish them!

I think the basic premise is probably correct, no-one can get near the complete package that Adobe offers and to be honest I actually think it's very good value.

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jul 5, 2017 at 2:59:07 pm

Cue Bill ☺

- Oliver

Oliver Peters Post Production Services, LLC
Orlando, FL
http://www.oliverpeters.com

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Jul 5, 2017 at 4:08:26 pm

Dumb question: why does Adobe need to be stopped? Competition is fantastic.

Noah

FCPWORKS - FCPX Workflow
FCP Exchange - FCPX Workshops
XinTwo - FCPX Training

Return to posts index

Brian Seegmiller
on Jul 5, 2017 at 4:19:21 pm

I would like to see the break down of how many users use Premiere Pro/AE not the other apps that are not necessarily related to video. The problem is I don't think you can.

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Jul 5, 2017 at 6:02:11 pm

[Brian Seegmiller] "I would like to see the break down of how many users use Premiere Pro/AE not the other apps that are not necessarily related to video. The problem is I don't think you can."

Same reason why you can't just buy the shrimp on a buffet. The winners subsidize the losers...

Noah

FCPWORKS - FCPX Workflow
XinTwo - FCPX Training

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jul 5, 2017 at 6:15:33 pm

[Noah Kadner] "Dumb question: why does Adobe need to be stopped? Competition is fantastic."

For the same reason that some people think Avid needs to die...? I dunno...

I agree that competition is always welcomed. Any company gaining a strangle hold becomes a tenuous situation because customers end up relying on the benevolence of the company.

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Jul 5, 2017 at 7:28:04 pm

[Andrew Kimery] "Any company gaining a strangle hold becomes a tenuous situation because customers end up relying on the benevolence of the company."

Are you saying that's the case with Adobe? I see little in their lineup I can't get elsewhere should I be so inclined.

Noah

FCPWORKS - FCPX Workflow
XinTwo - FCPX Training

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jul 5, 2017 at 7:43:26 pm

[Noah Kadner] "Are you saying that's the case with Adobe?"

Not really, just a general comment.

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jul 5, 2017 at 6:49:14 pm

[Brian Seegmiller] "I would like to see the break down of how many users use Premiere Pro/AE not the other apps"

I imagine Adobe might know internally. Certainly they do know how many people have installed any given app. Of course, there are other subscriptions that aren't full CC.

- Oliver

Orlando, FL

Return to posts index

Scott Witthaus
on Jul 5, 2017 at 7:43:48 pm

I am buying a handful of Adobe shares right now...that should stop them! 😉

Seriously, I think Avid has a marketing opportunity to counter-punch the cloud. First it has to admit they have lost some customers to CC. Then take a direct shot at Premiere. There is so much in the CC that I will never use, but we pay monthly to help develop those programs. And then we wonder why Premiere hasn't fixed bugs over the course of several versions.

If I am Avid marketing, I am like, "psst, hey, Premiere users, see all those softwares you pay for and never use? Now, ever wonder why Premiere is so buggy? Put two and two together. You are paying money to develop software you will never use. At Avid, we know who you are and what you need. You are a storyteller, and editor, a maker of magic. At Avid, your subscription goes to the development Media Composer and Pro-Tools. That's it. Not some cartoon software, but software that is solid, bug free and makes you a better storyteller. You can pick: pay for stuff you never use and suffer the bugs or come back to a company focused on you as a storyteller...."

Scott Witthaus
Owner, 1708 Inc./Editorial
Managing Partner, Low Country Creative LLC
Professor, VCU Brandcenter

Return to posts index

Shawn Miller
on Jul 5, 2017 at 8:12:03 pm

[Scott Witthaus] "If I am Avid marketing, I am like, "psst, hey, Premiere users, see all those softwares you pay for and never use? Now, ever wonder why Premiere is so buggy? Put two and two together. You are paying money to develop software you will never use. At Avid, we know who you are and what you need. You are a storyteller, and editor, a maker of magic. At Avid, your subscription goes to the development Media Composer and Pro-Tools. That's it. Not some cartoon software, but software that is solid, bug free and makes you a better storyteller. You can pick: pay for stuff you never use and suffer the bugs or come back to a company focused on you as a storyteller....""

I don't think most users care when they're subsidizing applications that they don't use. I care that AE doesn't natively support DEEP EXR or cryptomatte and that Premiere doesn't support compressed cDNG, but Avid or anyone else telling me that Premiere is buggy because my subscription pays for Muse, does nothing to encourage me to switch.

Shawn

Return to posts index

Scott Witthaus
on Jul 5, 2017 at 8:28:25 pm

[Shawn Miller] " I care that AE doesn't natively support DEEP EXR or cryptomatte and that Premiere doesn't support compressed cDNG"

And why is that? Perhaps because they need to develop so many products? Hmmm...

The point is to get people thinking and reconsider their thought process. Then connect with the user on a common theme. Personally, I could care less about Deep EXR or cDNG, but hey, maybe that's because Adobe is stretched so thin they can't support it? Those bastards! 😉

Marketing is not about a feature set, rather a thought process and connection. Anyway, just a bit of static to consider on a rainy day....

Scott Witthaus

Return to posts index

Shawn Miller
on Jul 5, 2017 at 9:26:29 pm

[Scott Witthaus] "[Shawn Miller] " I care that AE doesn't natively support DEEP EXR or cryptomatte and that Premiere doesn't support compressed cDNG"

And why is that? Perhaps because they need to develop so many products? Hmmm..."

Who knows, then again, Avid doesn't have a product that supports these formats either.

[Scott Witthaus] "The point is to get people thinking and reconsider their thought process. Then connect with the user on a common theme."

Sure... but this would only be effective for Premiere Pro users who are constantly having issues. I personally haven't encountered very many bugs with Adobe products, so it doesn't resonate with me. I would be surprised if Premiere in particular was so unstable that a significant segment of the base was looking to jump to another system.

[Scott Witthaus] "Personally, I could care less about Deep EXR or cDNG, but hey, maybe that's because Adobe is stretched so thin they can't support it? Those bastards! 😉"

You have to say the same thing about Apple then. Unless Motion or FCPX now supports deep EXR and compressed cinema DNG. ☺

[Scott Witthaus] "Marketing is not about a feature set, rather a thought process and connection."

I don't think it's that simple - no matter how I feel about Apple (for example), Motion doesn't have the feature set I require for my daily work. How then, would you (as Apple) engage with someone like me... how should Avid? What thought process and connection could you get me to engage, in order to get me to switch? ☺

Shawn

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jul 5, 2017 at 11:03:13 pm

[Scott Witthaus] "If I am Avid marketing, I am like, "psst, hey, Premiere users, see all those softwares you pay for and never use? Now, ever wonder why Premiere is so buggy?"

The fallacy in that approach is that, a) Premiere isn't that buggy in most users' experience, and b) the single app subscription price is cheaper for Premiere Pro than for Media Composer. Add to that the fact that installation and updating for Premiere Pro is dirt simple compared to Avid.

- Oliver

Orlando, FL

Return to posts index

Scott Witthaus
on Jul 6, 2017 at 12:39:22 am

[Oliver Peters] " Premiere isn't that buggy in most users' experience, "

Depends on what you consider tenable. One thing that I did learn on the Premiere COW forum is that there are many complaints about bugs in new releases and old bugs not fixed. So, of course you will not pick off all Premiere users but perhaps the disgruntled crowd. Give the others something to think about.

[Oliver Peters] "the single app subscription price is cheaper for Premiere Pro than for Media Composer."

It's not always about price, as Apple has proved. The marketing message is (or could be) that Avid is focused on the "pro" visual storyteller, not the social media poster, cartoon guy, etc... The message might get through to the folks who use a few CC apps and are frustrated. You go back to the old Simon Sinek thing, "Sell the Why". "Hey, here at Avid, we get you. You are a storyteller. You need to work in a collaborative environment. You work on high profile sh**. We get that, so that's why we focus on you, the visual storyteller, not the cartoon guy, social media blogger, etc., All of our tools are meant to make you a better storyteller ..." You stay away from that "we cut the big films" message and get back to why a person should choose Avid (or Apple for that matter).

[Oliver Peters] "Add to that the fact that installation and updating for Premiere Pro is dirt simple compared to Avid."

Let's see, last time I upgraded to CC 2017, my AE license didn't work (wanted to start a 7 day demo), dynamic links were lost and performance suffered. A bit more work for a solid upgrade is ok by me.

What I saying, based on the original post, is that there is a real opportunity to attack the "Adobe Can't Be Stopped" message. In fact, that's just the type of arrogant message you want your competition to have (not saying that Adobe is arrogant as the "can't be stopped" theme is not theirs). It opens them up to all sorts of responses. Just a humble opinion.

Scott Witthaus

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jul 6, 2017 at 1:03:47 am

[Scott Witthaus] "One thing that I did learn on the Premiere COW forum is that there are many complaints about bugs in new releases and old bugs not fixed."

That's true of absolutely every piece of software. Adobe certainly isn't an anomaly here.

[Scott Witthaus] "It's not always about price, as Apple has proved."

I was responding to your comment, which specifically called out cost. But the rest of your sentiment there is correct. I would say that much of Avid's current messaging, both with Media Composer and Pro Tools does convey this message: "Hey, here at Avid, we get you. You are a storyteller."

[Scott Witthaus] "Let's see, last time I upgraded to CC 2017, my AE license didn't work"

It's just you ☺ Overall, I've had way more reliable updates with greater ease than EVER using Avid's awful App Manager. With Avid, I generally download the full app from the download center and just install it on top, skipping the App Mgr updater entirely. I'm routinely updating Adobe CC on about 10 machines these days with zero issues.

- Oliver

Orlando, FL

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jul 6, 2017 at 1:44:25 am

[Oliver Peters] "With Avid, I generally download the full app from the download center and just install it on top, skipping the App Mgr updater entirely."

My game plan as well. One time I forgot to deactivate the old one before installing the new one and that meant I had to call Avid and have them deactivate the license on their end. Hopefully there's an easier way to do it these days.

With that being said, Adobe really needs to change the default setting in the update so that 'remove previous versions' is UNchecked.

Return to posts index

andy patterson
on Jul 6, 2017 at 7:04:19 am

[Scott Witthaus] "[Oliver Peters] " Premiere isn't that buggy in most users' experience, "

Depends on what you consider tenable. One thing that I did learn on the Premiere COW forum is that there are many complaints about bugs in new releases and old bugs not fixed. So, of course you will not pick off all Premiere users but perhaps the disgruntled crowd. Give the others something to think about."

Don't concern yourself with what others experience with the CC what is your personal experience with Premiere Pro CC? What bugs have you found? I have seen more bugs in Premiere Pro since the CC paradigm but keep in mind the CS paradigm was super stable. I can find FCPX bug videos on YouTube that cause FCPX to crash. A crash is worse than a quirky bug. I don't write on the Cow that FCPX is plagued wit bugs just because there a some Youytube videos demonstrating the bugs of FCPX. I wouldn't assume the bug affects every user. Also some Premiere Pro bugs only affect OS X.

[Scott Witthaus] "Oliver Peters] "the single app subscription price is cheaper for Premiere Pro than for Media Composer."

It's not always about price, as Apple has proved. The marketing message is (or could be) that Avid is focused on the "pro" visual storyteller, not the social media poster, cartoon guy, etc... The message might get through to the folks who use a few CC apps and are frustrated. You go back to the old Simon Sinek thing, "Sell the Why". "Hey, here at Avid, we get you. You are a storyteller. You need to work in a collaborative environment. You work on high profile sh**. We get that, so that's why we focus on you, the visual storyteller, not the cartoon guy, social media blogger, etc., All of our tools are meant to make you a better storyteller ..." You stay away from that "we cut the big films" message and get back to why a person should choose Avid (or Apple for that matter)."

Can't all the NLE cut blogs and movies? I think Avid has loyal users and an infrastructure. I say if BMD has a better NLE I will jump ship.

[Scott Witthaus] "[Oliver Peters] "Add to that the fact that installation and updating for Premiere Pro is dirt simple compared to Avid."

Let's see, last time I upgraded to CC 2017, my AE license didn't work (wanted to start a 7 day demo), dynamic links were lost and performance suffered. A bit more work for a solid upgrade is ok by me."

I am not going to lie. The CC has worked without fail for me. I would prefer the old CS paradigm but I cannot claim that the CC crapped out on me. Perhaps it is OS X as opposed to the CC.

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jul 6, 2017 at 12:29:25 pm

[andy patterson] "what is your personal experience with Premiere Pro CC"

About the same as it's been since CS6. As stable as FCP7. Not quite as stable as MC or FCPX. No show-stopping bugs.

- Oliver

Orlando, FL

Return to posts index

Scott Witthaus
on Jul 6, 2017 at 12:52:08 pm

[andy patterson] "I am not going to lie. The CC has worked without fail for me."

Look, I was just offering a possible marketing strategy for competitors to "Adobe Can't be Stopped". Avid particularly. Take that as you may.

As for bugginess, I came across this thread on the Premiere COW forum: https://forums.creativecow.net/thread/3/993352#993387

Obviously there are some folks not so thrilled.

Scott Witthaus

Return to posts index

Scott Witthaus
on Jul 6, 2017 at 12:55:45 pm

And one more:

https://forums.creativecow.net/thread/3/993456#993471

Scott Witthaus

Return to posts index

andy patterson
on Jul 6, 2017 at 6:36:28 pm

[Scott Witthaus] "And one more:

https://forums.creativecow.net/thread/3/993456#993471"

CS 4.0 and 5.5. were pretty much bug free. The CC does have more bugs but even FCPX and DR have bugs. Some of the bugs I found in Premiere Pro may not affect the Mac OS. Most of the bugs in Premiere Pro are quirky and don't crash the computer. Also most people will not use the effects that have the bugs. That is why I asked what bugs have you found? People have found bugs that don't affect me at all.

CS 5.5 worked great. Once Open CL support was added to the Mercury Playback Engine the bugs came out on the Windows side. Adobe should use CUDA or Open CL but not both.

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jul 6, 2017 at 3:47:04 pm

[Scott Witthaus] "Look, I was just offering a possible marketing strategy for competitors to "Adobe Can't be Stopped". Avid particularly. Take that as you may.
"

I think Avid's been doing that for a long time (i.e. their marketing focus on all the big, award winning movies and TV shows that have been cut on Avid), but then MC gets dismissed for being an elitist tool only used by a relatively small subset of editors working in ivory towers located in a niche market that is no longer relevant to the video production industry at large. How many people react to Avid's marketing by saying, "Well, I don't work on big movies or big TV shows so obviously MC isn't relevant to me and/or the work that I'm doing"? That's not a way to grow your base.

Over the last 15-20yrs Avid's problem has always been trying to grow outside of TV and film areas they already dominate. I think MC First is the fifth 'spin-off' version of MC that Avid has made since 2000 in hopes of gaining some traction down market. Maybe it'll work this time...?

Return to posts index

Brian Seegmiller
on Jul 5, 2017 at 10:08:37 pm

What are they afraid of by releasing those numbers?

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jul 5, 2017 at 10:22:18 pm

[Brian Seegmiller] "What are they afraid of by releasing those numbers?"

Couldn't say specifically, but probably the same reason Apple only gives revenue numbers for the following catagories iPhone, iPad, Mac, Services and Other. I don't think Blackmagic gives out any numbers at all. Seems companies only want to give out the minimal amount of information. Can't really say I'm surprised as you don't want accidentally give an advantage/insight for the competition or say something that might spook investors that don't really know the ins/outs of the business they've invested in.

Return to posts index

Brian Seegmiller
on Jul 5, 2017 at 11:41:04 pm

However Apple did announce 2 million seats for FCP X. They seem to be a little more public recently.

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jul 5, 2017 at 11:48:11 pm

[Brian Seegmiller] "However Apple did announce 2 million seats for FCP X. They seem to be a little more public recently."

Adobe, Apple, etc., have announced numbers in the past too, but the numbers are typically a once in a blue moon announcement from the PR department as opposed to a quarterly announcement from the financial department.

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jul 5, 2017 at 10:56:29 pm

Almost no company ever releases numbers. When they do, those numbers are usually not accurate. Even Apple's 2M for FCPX is considered by many to be extremely conservative.

- Oliver

Orlando, FL

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Jul 6, 2017 at 4:54:59 am

Nothing?

Return to posts index

andy patterson
on Jul 5, 2017 at 6:51:38 pm

[Brian Seegmiller] "I would like to see the break down of how many users use Premiere Pro/AE not the other apps that are not necessarily related to video. The problem is I don't think you can."

For graphic design Adobe is top dog. It is the video editing market that is very very competitive right now. Adobe's Creative Cloud is not super expensive but competition might make Adobe make a few changes to the CC paradigm. The Premiere Pro upgrades at NAB 2017 were not that great. I do think Adobe will have something much better for NAB 2018 but who knows for sure?

Return to posts index

Jason Watson
on Jul 5, 2017 at 7:31:30 pm

I agree that the video editing world is competitive; however, with 34% Creative revenue growth year-over year, I doubt Adobe will make significant changes to the CC paradigm. Additionally, according to their Q2 earnings call, single-app Premiere Pro subscriptions experienced a 49% growth year over year, and while they don't give out hard numbers, they see it as a good base for full subscription conversions going forward (or so they say in the earnings call).

As far as numbers go, I'd be interested in the single-app to full subscription conversion rate, and which single apps make the better gateway as far as Adobe is concerned. Given how multi-disciplinary those in video often have to be, I'd guess Premiere is a pretty decent entry for them into CC.

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
on Jul 5, 2017 at 10:53:07 pm

Another way to look at it- by them going subscription, I've been able to cut the Adobe cord and purchase cheaper alternatives. If the need arises for Adobe, I can send them $30 for an app for a month here and there vs having to own the app. In the old days, if you were going to need the app you had to buy it. And if you were going to buy it you might as well get a bundle. And if you're going to spend that cash you should probably use it and there wasn't much point in looking at the cheap alternatives. In a sense I can have Adobe (as needed), Apple, and Affinity for so much less than when I had to own FCP Studio and the Adobe Production Bundle (and later Master Collection).

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Jul 6, 2017 at 9:38:47 pm

I think Brets point is important here.

Video editing was for a LONG time a relatively rare skill confined almost exclusively to people who could gain access to expensive hardware and engineering support.

Now it's just not.

It's becoming the lingua franca of a new generation. My content feeds are now AWASH in video the same way my life became awash in audio during radio's heyday, then awash with text when I initially got on-line decades ago - and could read things written anywhere on the planet instantly.

When the stream changes from rarified to ubiquitous - you have to change your thinking.
Especially when what's changing is that the ability to send is gaining parity with the ability to receive.

These are NEW challenges. And I seriously DON'T think that responding to them with the same behaviors that worked BEFORE the change - is going to work very well in the long run.

My 2 cents.

Creator of XinTwo - http://www.xintwo.com
The shortest path to FCP X mastery.

Return to posts index

Alex Gollner
on Jul 5, 2017 at 10:26:36 pm

They missed the word 'Photoshop' from the headlines.

28 years on: The public have a new verb to use in everyday conversation: "Why don't you just Photoshop it?"

Adobe are proud that Premiere is 25 years old (Version 1 was ©1991?). But people don't say "Why don't you just Premiere it?" They never will. Adobe wasted their 25 year chance for wider video literacy. I hope they come up with something actually competitive. Real people would benefit.

alex4d on twitter, facebook, .wordpress.com & .com

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jul 5, 2017 at 10:48:53 pm

[Alex Gollner] "But people don't say "Why don't you just Premiere it?" "

Does anyone say Media Composer it? Lightworks it? Final Cut Pro it? After Effects it? Baselight it? Excel it?

I think the last 6 or 7 years Adobe has been creating a competitive product with Premiere Pro.

Return to posts index

Paul Neumann
on Jul 5, 2017 at 11:31:38 pm
Last Edited By Paul Neumann on Jul 5, 2017 at 11:33:54 pm

Nothing scientific here, just a "for what it's worth" look at this topic.

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
on Jul 6, 2017 at 4:28:41 am

Why can't anyone find people to work with Premiere? So many openings! Sad. It can't be that bad to work with. Geez.

Return to posts index

Scott Witthaus
on Jul 6, 2017 at 12:42:49 am

[Andrew Kimery] "Does anyone say Media Composer it? Lightworks it? Final Cut Pro it? After Effects it? Baselight it? Excel it?
"

The funny thing is that way back, my advertising clients would say "I need to book a day of Avid time". Avid was the Kleenex of NLE! Then, as I was cutting on MC, they would ask "is this Avid"? Then the same questions when I moved over to FCPL. Clients are so damn funny. ;-)

Scott Witthaus

Return to posts index

Paul Neumann
on Jul 6, 2017 at 1:11:34 am

We had 2 FCP rooms and even an edit* room at Yahoo! And they were listed on the architectural drawings as Avid 1, Avid 2 and Avid 3.

Return to posts index

Tom Sefton
on Jul 6, 2017 at 8:22:05 am

can everyone stop saying paradigm.

Co-owner at Pollen Studio
http://www.pollenstudio.co.uk

Return to posts index

andy patterson
on Jul 6, 2017 at 9:57:01 am

[Tom Sefton] "can everyone stop saying paradigm."

What would you prefer us to say?

Return to posts index

Andy Field
on Jul 6, 2017 at 4:25:20 pm

how about Archetype..model, exemplar, prototype,

Andy Field
FieldVision Productions
N. Bethesda, Maryland 20852

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Jul 6, 2017 at 4:33:42 pm

[andy patterson] "[Tom Sefton] "can everyone stop saying paradigm."

What would you prefer us to say?
"

I think he wants us to shift away from Paradigm :)

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jul 6, 2017 at 5:04:08 pm

[Steve Connor] "I think he wants us to shift away from Paradigm :)"

So not saying paradigm is the new paradigm?

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Jul 6, 2017 at 8:52:17 pm
Last Edited By Bill Davis on Jul 6, 2017 at 8:53:11 pm

Crappy doggeral alert!

On the Paradigm!

What's in a word?
The Bard could have writ
that it vexes your spirit so?

It's nought but a frippery
pure serendipity
that it's stuck in your craw so deep.

I might choose it or use it
whilst you still eschews it
and it sure shouldn't cause you such strife

It's inconsequential
and really non-sense-ical
to worry about this so much.

So:

If we simply agree to stop typing that word
rejecting said "paradigm" -
are you willing to gift us
twenty cents compensation?
- perhaps as ...

a nice pair of dimes?

😜

Break over - back to work!

Creator of XinTwo - http://www.xintwo.com
The shortest path to FCP X mastery.

Return to posts index

andy patterson
on Jul 6, 2017 at 8:59:51 pm

[Steve Connor] "I think he wants us to shift away from Paradigm :)"

Wouldn't that still be another paradigm shift? Paradigms shifts are your friend : )

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]