FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCPX Documentary on Kickstarter!

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Noah Kadner
FCPX Documentary on Kickstarter!
on Jun 28, 2017 at 5:11:27 pm

For those want to see the FCPX debate taken to a whole other level please check out Off the Tracks on Kickstarter: http://kck.st/2uiKYZH

Kickstarter Pitch Video

Trailer

Noah

FCPWORKS - FCPX Workflow
FCP Exchange - FCPX Workshops
XinTwo - FCPX Training

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: FCPX Documentary on Kickstarter!
on Jun 28, 2017 at 7:05:08 pm

Sorry, seems just more of "if you don't like it...you just don't get it. Those who do get it are rare, creative individuals who are simply better than you are." At least that's what I got from the Kickstarter video.

We get it. FCX is new, it's innovative. It works well for A LOT of people. It caused a huge rift, it upset a lot of people. I think most of us are over that now. Do I really want to see people STILL telling me "this is really great, this is the future. And if you don't use this you are an aging dinosaur fuddy-duddy. All those who still use Avid and Adobe just can't see the light..."

Has the feel of a marketing video. Not sure why Apple hasn't thrown funding at it....

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Craig Shields
on Jun 28, 2017 at 9:36:15 pm

Looks pretty interesting to me. I'm interested to hear Ubillos' thoughts. I've never seen an interview with him talking about his thinking on FCPX.

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jun 29, 2017 at 12:18:05 am
Last Edited By Oliver Peters on Jun 29, 2017 at 12:21:48 am

[Craig Shields] "I'm interested to hear Ubillos' thoughts."

I wonder how much of Ubilos is in the cut. Is that just the carrot being dangled? โ˜บ

I would imagine he's under a pretty tight NDA that prevents him from really revealing how the sausage was made. For example, the rumors of FCP Extreme. Or the Apple employees that were supposedly part of the FCP team who were let go. It would be nice to hear the truth or lack of substance behind those. But I doubt we will.

- Oliver

Oliver Peters Post Production Services, LLC
Orlando, FL
http://www.oliverpeters.com

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Jun 29, 2017 at 2:52:10 am

IIRC, on the Kickstarter stretch goal (Brad hit his original goal in about 24 hours after launch) there's an extended Ubillos interview as a subscription level bonus.

So if you want to see a bunch more of Randy's thinking - you can just back the project!

๐Ÿ˜

Creator of XinTwo - http://www.xintwo.com
The shortest path to FCP X mastery.

Return to posts index

Neil Goodman
on Jun 29, 2017 at 3:17:55 am

Its crazy to me that people still feel the need to defend and justify the use of it. Its been 6 years. Just use it or dont and stfu already!

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Jun 29, 2017 at 7:58:13 pm
Last Edited By Bill Davis on Jun 29, 2017 at 7:59:07 pm

[Neil Goodman] "Its crazy to me that people still feel the need to defend and justify the use of it. Its been 6 years. Just use it or dont and stfu already!"

What makes you think the documentary is about "defending" anyone's use of anything? Maybe it's actually about what the director has always publicly said it's about...an examination of how people confront and manage technological change.

What might be REALLY crazy is if people would just be patient - look at the work when it comes out - and THEN judge it based on what it actually IS - rather than what everyone is pre-assuming what it will be when it finally arrives.

Wait ... that kinda make me think about something that happened six years ago...

Let me think about it for a while.

๐Ÿ˜„

Return to posts index

Neil Goodman
on Jun 29, 2017 at 11:20:20 pm

[Bill Davis] "What makes you think the documentary is about "defending" anyone's use of anything? Maybe it's actually about what the director has always publicly said it's about...an examination of how people confront and manage technological change.
"

Well thats what the trailer is selling. A bunch of people justifying their use of a piece of software. Championing it like they couldnt edit before or be creative without it. They found the holy grail! My life will never be the same! Come off it, its just software. Does it really a need a documentary to rehash what this forum has been talking about for 6 years? I'd feel the same exact way if there was a PPRO or Avid, or Davinci documentary, its just dumb. It also doesnt help that alot of the people who are featured in that trailer sell training for FCPX. Bias? Nah couldnt be.

Not to mention a kickstarter?, like i thought that was the whole point of the software, you can make videos now for cheaper than ever...but we still need your money to make this documentary afterall.

What are you going to get out of this documentary personally Bill, that you dont know already? really?

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Jun 30, 2017 at 2:26:27 am

[Neil Goodman] "What are you going to get out of this documentary personally Bill, that you dont know already? really?"

Huh? When I watch an episode of Sherlock, or Elementary or even the great Jeremy Brett BBC Holmes-based content from years ago - I usually already know the outlines of the story there as well.

That hardly stops me from being interested.

Plus, At NAB I got to see the Off The Tracks initial preview.And I thought it really held together as a story.

Remember a LOT of us in that preview crowd are reasonably experienced media professionals often with years of editing experience - so it was a pretty tough crowd. I think we were all pretty surprised at how engaging the story we watched was.

At its heart, it held together as a piece of storytelling. Period.

And truth be told, it starts with a rehash of a LOT of the negative X stuff. Nobody seemed to sugercoat anything in what I watched. There was criticism galore. And, of course, the vast majority of the people in it are people I actually know. So it was fascinating to hear them explain their thinking in more depth. Obviously since it was recorded at an X specific event - most of those appearing represent people who stuck with it long enough to get past their initial shock. But they really didn't come across as fanboy zombies. Largely because they were able to articulately explain their REASONING for their opinions pretty clearly. So it was fascinating to hear what others were experiencing while I was experiencing the same events.

Look, this is really no different from Poker Players going to see a documentary about other Poker Players that includes people they know.

If it succeeds in giving the viewer a window into about how others think about Poker strategy - I would expect to have that be particularly interesting to people who know a lot about Poker.

And I would fully expect there to be a lot of poker players who will be MORE than ready pick apart every single perceived flaw and loudly air their disagreements with any and all conclusions aired in this by any participant.

As this group FULLY understands - creating work - means it goes out and people criticize it. Period. Full stop.

Should be interesting around here when it comes out!

๐Ÿ˜‰

No difference here.

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Jun 30, 2017 at 12:35:08 pm

[Bill Davis] "As this group FULLY understands - creating work - means it goes out and people criticize it. Period. Full stop.

Should be interesting around here when it comes out!

๐Ÿ˜‰"

Really not sure why you're having to defend it on here Bill, but it looks like it's worth watching.

Return to posts index

andy patterson
on Jul 1, 2017 at 7:15:44 pm

[Bill Davis] "And truth be told, it starts with a rehash of a LOT of the negative X stuff. Nobody seemed to sugercoat anything in what I watched. There was criticism galore. And, of course, the vast majority of the people in it are people I actually know. S"

Some of those people you actually know have badmouthed Avid and Premiere Pro repeatedly.

[Bill Davis] " Obviously since it was recorded at an X specific event - most of those appearing represent people who stuck with it long enough to get past their initial shock. But they really didn't come across as fanboy zombies."

That would be your opinion. I think the people interviewed were going to use FCPX regardless. What I am saying is if Microsoft had released FCPX many of the FCPX users would have considered it a piece of crap and never even tried it. On the other hand if Apple released a NLE very much like Avid's Liquid many FCPX users would brag about how great it is. In other words what ever Apple does it is the cat's meow. Having said that I am not saying all FCPX user would have that thought process.

[Bill Davis] "Look, this is really no different from Poker Players going to see a documentary about other Poker Players that includes people they know."

I don't think the movie is going to discuss how editing has changed from 3/4" inch decks and a switcher to the Video Toaster to the Avid Media Composers. I don't doubt the movie will show how FCPX users were victimized and ridiculed. People on these forums claim Premiere Pro uses laggy code base, an antiquated titling system and a cringe worthy GUI. Even though I see many FCPX bulling other NLE I am willing to bet The Off The Tracks movie will probably suggest that FCPX users are the real victims. That is my guess. I am willing to bet the movie will not be like poker players discussing their strategies as much as it will be like the Bicycle card company and a few followers glorifying Bicycle poker cards against the competition.

[Bill Davis] "Should be interesting around here when it comes out!"

Is anyone that works for Adobe, Avid or NewTek going to be interviewed? There is a difference between discussing NLE systems as opposed to glorifying a NLE.

Return to posts index

Tony West
on Jun 30, 2017 at 12:41:18 pm

[Neil Goodman] "Not to mention a kickstarter?, like i thought that was the whole point of the software, you can make videos now for cheaper than ever...but we still need your money to make this documentary afterall. "

Come on now, I know you know better than that.

Anybody that has ever worked on a documentary knows that the main cost for a doc is paying for "rights" to material like music, video clips, and photos. He even says that in the pitch. He doesn't say anything about "I need this money to pay for a colorist"

What does a NLE have to do with CNN asking for 4k for a one minute clip of the president.

Return to posts index

andy patterson
on Jun 30, 2017 at 6:39:42 am

[Bill Davis] "What makes you think the documentary is about "defending" anyone's use of anything? Maybe it's actually about what the director has always publicly said it's about...an examination of how people confront and manage technological change."

We can tell from the trailer what to expect. Interviews of people who use FCPX. What is the point? Would you want to watch a movie about Premiere Pro editors telling you why they think Premiere Pro is the cat's meow with a side order of awesome sauce?

[Bill Davis] "What might be REALLY crazy is if people would just be patient - look at the work when it comes out - and THEN judge it based on what it actually IS - rather than what everyone is pre-assuming what it will be when it finally arrives.

Wait ... that kinda make me think about something that happened six years ago..."

What exactly happened six years ago? I know at the FCPX key note they said FCXP was innovative, amazing revolutionary. Will the movie ask Randy questions like, why did it take FCPX so long to catch up to Fast/Pinnacle/Avid? Randy did not invent GPU acceleration for NLE. He also did not invent background rendering. Don't you want to see a documentary about FAST/Pinnacle/Avid? While Fast Multimedia did do some cool and innovative things I would like to think the Canopus Corporation did as well. Don't you want to see a movie about Hiro Yamada and the Canopus Corporation? To me FCPX is a NLE. It is not a pioneer in digital video editing like the Newtek Video Toaster. Having said that a documentary about the Video Toaster might be cool. How come background rendering wasn't cool back in 2001 when the Fast Multi Media Red, Silver and Purple systems did it? What about Fast/Avid Liquid making use of the GPU long before FCPX. Don't you want to here an interview from the people who implemented GPU acceleration long before Randy did? I don't think you care about innovation in the word of video editing. Instead I think you want to glorify Apple when ever possible even if it is not needed. It is great that you were using FCPX from day. I almost think you expect a reward or at the very least a pat on the back but keep in mind, some people could not use FCPX back in 2011.

I hope they mention for some people the lack of multi-cam, 3rd party video capture cards and closed captioning (among other things) made FCPX unusable for certain workflows. Having said that FCPX has come along way. If FCPX had been released back in 2001 it might be worth glorifying but that is not the case.

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Jun 30, 2017 at 12:38:22 pm

[andy patterson] "If FCPX had been released back in 2001 it might be worth glorifying but that is not the case.
"

In your, Premiere Pro glorifying, opinion

Return to posts index

andy patterson
on Jul 1, 2017 at 2:25:13 am

[Steve Connor] "[andy patterson] "If FCPX had been released back in 2001 it might be worth glorifying but that is not the case.
"

In your, Premiere Pro glorifying, opinion"

When do I glorify Premiere? Please name one time. I think you made a boo boo. Having said that I bad mouth Premiere Pro more than I bad mouth FCPX. Learn to accept reality.

Return to posts index

Tony West
on Jul 1, 2017 at 12:06:49 pm

[andy patterson] "Will the movie ask Randy questions like, why did it take FCPX so long to catch up to Fast/Pinnacle/Avid? Randy did not invent GPU acceleration for NLE. He also did not invent background rendering. "

I hope not, because when it comes to innovation the things you listed are not where I would start.

What makes X "innovative" for me is the concept of "connected clips". I don't know how this always gets left out of the X discussion. The entire concept of the timeline is based on this. As far as I know, the products you named did not have this function so there is no need for X to "catch up" to them in this core timeline functionality.

before X, you were making 2 decisions in the timeline for position placement of a clip. 1. Where you wanted the clip vertically (picking a track) and 2. where you wanted the clip Horizontally in the timeline.

With X you are only selecting the horizontal part (you have the option to change that in Lanes mode but it's not required) So instead of doing 2 things you are doing 1.

Another thing that is "innovative" in X is the ability of clips to move on their own out of the way of a clip that you are moving into it's area. Before X, you had to move the clip yourself out of the way.

Now X has other tools that are cool like the skimmer and background rendering and many more, but that's not why most people decide to use X or not use X.

It's that fundamental concept of how the timeline works through connected clips that people either like or don't like. it's what makes X different. Either for the better or worst.

I hope this helps.

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jul 1, 2017 at 3:27:08 pm

[Tony West] "before X, you were making 2 decisions in the timeline for position placement of a clip. 1. Where you wanted the clip vertically (picking a track) and 2. where you wanted the clip Horizontally in the timeline.

With X you are only selecting the horizontal part (you have the option to change that in Lanes mode but it's not required) So instead of doing 2 things you are doing 1.
"

I thought you were going to say the two decisions being made were one for video tracks and the other for audio tracks. In X aren't you making both horizontal and vertical decisions when you are deciding whether or not a clip is part of the primary storyline or a connected clip/secondary storyline?

Return to posts index

Tony West
on Jul 2, 2017 at 11:26:21 am

[Andrew Kimery] " In X aren't you making both horizontal and vertical decisions when you are deciding whether or not a clip is part of the primary storyline or a connected clip/secondary storyline?"

You are leaving out the step of patching a track. I'm not patching a track. If I have music that I want to go below the primary and I hit q it's going to automatically go below. If there is already vo there it would automatically drop it below that.

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jul 2, 2017 at 12:21:22 pm

[Tony West] "If I have music that I want to go below the primary and I hit q it's going to automatically go below. If there is already vo there it would automatically drop it below that."

But if you already have music there and then add VO, it goes below the music, which is typically not where you want it. So then you make the edit plus move the vertical position of the VO. Something Apple has tried to fix with Roles. However in a track based system, you could already have decided: a1- dialogue, a2-VO, a3-SFX, a4- music. And control your track patching accordingly.

Oliver

Orlando, FL

Return to posts index

Tony West
on Jul 2, 2017 at 1:50:14 pm

[Oliver Peters] "But if you already have music there and then add VO, it goes below the music, which is typically not where you want it. "

I would just put the VO down first. So I'm not switching anything.

[Oliver Peters] "And control your track patching accordingly."

I can control that with Lanes and I have the best of both worlds with the speed of swapping large sections with connected clips and the organization of Tracks.

This is a great example of what I'm talking about in what certain people don't like about the timeline and what others do like. For example I will typically see people who are new to X detach their b-roll audio to put it below the primary.

I ask, "why did you do that" and they say "I just want it down there. It's always been down there"

Audio being above their video like that freaks them out and they don't like it. I tell them they can put it down there in Lanes, they don't have to detach or, they can just leave it where it is. I say, "nobody at home will be able to tell your audio is above or below the primary. They just want to hear it mixed correctly.

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jul 2, 2017 at 4:30:27 pm

[Tony West] "I would just put the VO down first. So I'm not switching anything. "

Sometimes you don't have that option. Often rough cuts are presented for review with temp music and space for VOs. Then the VOs are written, recorded, and placed afterwards.

[Tony West] "This is a great example of what I'm talking about in what certain people don't like about the timeline and what others do like."

Actually it's not. I think you missed the point of my comment, which wasn't a criticism of X. Rather that every app has extra steps depending on the function you are trying to perform. For example, I often prelap B-roll cuts, which means they are appended to the primary clip before, not the relevant clip. This means I have to move the connecting point first if I want to move the primary clip and have the B-roll travel along.

X simply presents a different way of working. Not better or worse. Not faster or slower.

- Oliver

Orlando, FL

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Jul 2, 2017 at 4:34:34 pm

[Oliver Peters] "X simply presents a different way of working. Not better or worse. Not faster or slower.

"

For you perhaps, for me it is better and faster :)

Return to posts index

Tony West
on Jul 2, 2017 at 9:56:28 pm

[Oliver Peters] "Sometimes you don't have that option."

I pretty much always have that option. If I'm cutting a spot with VO I cut the VO first. That's more important than music.

I add the music after, so I never come across having to move it. The extra step that you would take is not a step that I would take.

If I add the music first it's because I'm cutting to the music. Like a highlight package.

Either way whatever is driving my piece is what goes in there first.

[Oliver Peters] "X simply presents a different way of working. Not better or worse. Not faster or slower."

It's faster form me because of the way I'm using it, and I'm pretty sure that it's that way for others. Like when I see people separating their b-roll audio to drop it below just because they want it down there. Yeah, that would take THEM longer than me because I'm not doing that.

Return to posts index

Simon Ubsdell
on Jul 2, 2017 at 9:04:21 pm

[Tony West] "You are leaving out the step of patching a track. I'm not patching a track. If I have music that I want to go below the primary and I hit q it's going to automatically go below. If there is already vo there it would automatically drop it below that."

As I have mentioned before in another context, Premiere's Overlay edit option allows you to do exactly what you are describing here.

I only bring it up again here because so few users seem to know that it exists and it's extremely useful for the same reasons that Q is such a useful feature in FCP X.

Simon Ubsdell
tokyo productions
hawaiki

Return to posts index

Tony West
on Jul 2, 2017 at 11:05:57 pm

[Simon Ubsdell] " Premiere's Overlay edit option allows you to do exactly what you are describing here."

Can you post a link showing it Simon?

Return to posts index

Simon Ubsdell
on Jul 3, 2017 at 4:13:24 pm

[Tony West] "[Simon Ubsdell] " Premiere's Overlay edit option allows you to do exactly what you are describing here."

Can you post a link showing it Simon?"

Here you go, Tony:

I hope that explains it.

Simon Ubsdell
tokyo productions
hawaiki

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Jul 3, 2017 at 4:31:47 pm

[Simon Ubsdell] "I hope that explains it."

Did you make that just to answer Tony's question? Nice!

Return to posts index

Simon Ubsdell
on Jul 3, 2017 at 5:39:52 pm

[Steve Connor] "Did you make that just to answer Tony's question? Nice!"

Partly to answer Tony's question and partly to promote this feature to Premiere editors who don't in general seem to know it's there.

Shame there isn't a keyboard shortcut for it (why are there so many odd lacunas in the shortcuts system?) because I use it all the time now.

Who wants to bother with patching?! There is nothing good about patching.

Simon Ubsdell
tokyo productions
hawaiki

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jul 3, 2017 at 6:35:50 pm

[Simon Ubsdell] "Shame there isn't a keyboard shortcut for it (why are there so many odd lacunas in the shortcuts system?) because I use it all the time now. "

Thank's Simon, I wasn't aware of that function.

Return to posts index

Simon Ubsdell
on Jul 3, 2017 at 6:49:54 pm

[Andrew Kimery] "I wasn't aware of that function."

It's so curious that Adobe have buried this incredibly useful and powerful feature in among what look like the "novice" tools.

I think Adobe see it as more of a "touch" feature than a feature that you'd use in the normal course of editing on the desktop:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/how-to/touch-gesture-based-editing.htm...

I think they are dead wrong.

Simon Ubsdell
tokyo productions
hawaiki

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jul 3, 2017 at 8:17:09 pm

[Simon Ubsdell] "I think Adobe see it as more of a "touch" feature than a feature"

Have you found a way to map it to a key on the keyboard?

- Oliver

Orlando, FL

Return to posts index

Simon Ubsdell
on Jul 3, 2017 at 8:29:50 pm

[Oliver Peters] "Have you found a way to map it to a key on the keyboard?"

Sadly not.

I hope anyone who is interested in this will join me in submitting feedback to ask for a keyboard shortcut.

The curious thing about Premiere is how much fascinating stuff is hidden away that's not immediately obvious.

Simon Ubsdell
tokyo productions
hawaiki

Return to posts index

Simon Ubsdell
on Jul 4, 2017 at 11:15:30 am

[Oliver Peters] "Have you found a way to map it to a key on the keyboard?"

One other feature of this which I forgot to mention in the video is that you can of course back-time the Overlay edit action if you have set an outpoint on the timeline. Very handy.

Simon Ubsdell
tokyo productions
hawaiki

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Jul 4, 2017 at 1:31:39 pm

Why on earth would Adobe NOT have a keystroke for this?

Return to posts index

Herb Sevush
on Jul 4, 2017 at 2:45:39 pm

[Steve Connor] "Why on earth would Adobe NOT have a keystroke for this?"

There are a number of functions in Ppro that are not available for keyboard shortcuts - no rhyme or reason why. That's what happens when you prioritize creating new features over improving what you already have. After all, VR is used by most editors, isn't it?

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
---------------------------
nothin' attached to nothin'
"Deciding the spine is the process of editing" F. Bieberkopf

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on Jul 3, 2017 at 8:42:22 pm

Simon, another superlative effort that I thank you in advance for allowing me to appropriate for Creative COW's Library. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฎ

Return to posts index

Brian Seegmiller
on Jul 3, 2017 at 10:09:54 pm

When I try to do this overwrite method, it will overwrite as advertised and tells me they are linked but they are not and only the video or audio will be selected. Also, when I group them they won't group at all. I right click to confirm it is grouped and linked and those are ghosted so they are but the the clips in the timeline missed the memo.

Return to posts index

Tony West
on Jul 4, 2017 at 5:12:48 am

Simon, thanks a lot for making the video. I'm very visual so it really helps me to see what's happening.

It's a really cool feature. How long has Premiere had that ability?

As far as comparing the 2 I'd have to say that I of course prefer the single click q to dragging the video. Dragging is a drag : ) Once they get that added that task will pretty much be the same.

As far as moving the clips together, you first selected the clips, then hit command G to connect (group) them together.

Here I also prefer X because they would already be connected. You would just drag and go. No need to lasso anything and then group. In X, things being connect is the default mode and I prefer it that way (just a personal choice)

The last question is, you moved the clips to an open area. What would have happened if you had slid those clips into an area that was occupied by another clip. Would the clip move out of the way on it's own, or would it overwrite the clip, or what? Just curious.

Thanks again for the neat video.

Return to posts index

Simon Ubsdell
on Jul 4, 2017 at 11:11:11 am

[Tony West] "Simon, thanks a lot for making the video. I'm very visual so it really helps me to see what's happening."

No problem. With a lot of this kind of stuff you have to see it in action to get a handle on how it works - a written description doesn't cut it.

[Tony West] "It's a really cool feature. How long has Premiere had that ability?"

I don't know how long it's been there, sorry. Quite a few years would be my guess, but I can't say for sure.

[Tony West] "As far as comparing the 2 I'd have to say that I of course prefer the single click q to dragging the video. Dragging is a drag : ) Once they get that added that task will pretty much be the same."

Yes, it's very odd that there's no shortcut for this - there are quite a few functions in Premiere where you don't have the ability to assign to shortcuts. I'm guessing they'll get around to it eventually.

What is worth pointing out is the extent to which Premiere offers a lot more "gestural" operations than most other editing applications. I did a quick search through the manual for the word "drag" and it's astonishing how many complex and useful functions use gestures. I do get the feeling they have been thinking a lot about the touch experience and non-desktop editing generally but there's more to it than that. One trick I discovered only today is dragging a clip onto the New Item icon to automatically create a sequence from the clip settings, the sort of implementation that After Effects has had for a long time. For most things I prefer using the keyboard wherever possible but I am starting to see the attraction of gestural interaction for certain operations.

[Tony West] "Here I also prefer X because they would already be connected. You would just drag and go. No need to lasso anything and then group. In X, things being connect is the default mode and I prefer it that way (just a personal choice)"

As you say, it's a personal preference which method works better for you. But I would ask how often you actually intend to create an explicit connection when you use the Connect edit function. My guess would be that in the majority of cases the editor isn't planning to make that explicit connection at all - it's just something that happens. In Premiere the connection doesn't happen automatically and you create it as required, whereas in FCP X it does happen automatically and you suspend it as required. Six of one and half a dozen of the other, as my dad used to say. I do like that Premiere's multi-clip grouping allows you to easily set up complex sets of connections that are not easy to replicate in other applications. On the other hand, one could say that FCP X's Secondary Storylines offer a type of multi-clip connection that is hugely powerful and advantageous.

[Tony West] "The last question is, you moved the clips to an open area. What would have happened if you had slid those clips into an area that was occupied by another clip. Would the clip move out of the way on it's own, or would it overwrite the clip, or what? Just curious."

No, Premiere doesn't emulate FCP X in this respect - the trackless paradigm is always going to have an advantage here. That said, I think a lot of users miss the many interesting but less obvious options for moving and trimming that exist in Premiere, again some of them gestural, that allow for some very sophisticated operations that I have not seen offered elsewhere. Again you can only really understand them by seeing them in action ...

Simon Ubsdell
tokyo productions
hawaiki

Return to posts index

Tony West
on Jul 4, 2017 at 12:59:12 pm

[Simon Ubsdell] "[Tony West] "It's a really cool feature. How long has Premiere had that ability?"

I don't know how long it's been there, sorry. Quite a few years would be my guess, but I can't say for sure. "

I have to admit I think it's kind of odd that so many people who use Premiere as their main axe didn't know about that feature with it being around for "Quite a few years" I guess they owe me and you for this conversation with helping them learn their program better.

[Simon Ubsdell] "But I would ask how often you actually intend to create an explicit connection when you use the Connect edit function."

*That's it right there* That's the main difference. In your example you brought down a clip with video and audio. By "default" they were not connected. What I am saying is that I want them connected every time by default.

Just think about it for a minute, if the program defaults to a mode that is the opposite of what you want then you would spend time changing things to get back to your way. If on the other hand it defaults to the way you want it to you are not making those changes. i.e. clicking less.

Follow me?

Return to posts index

Simon Ubsdell
on Jul 4, 2017 at 1:07:41 pm

[Tony West] "What I am saying is that I want them connected every time by default."

That's what I am not entirely convinced about.

Why would you always want to make a clip connection? What benefits are you always getting?

Of course there are cases where it's useful, but I can't believe they make up anything like a majority of the instances where you'd use the Connect edit function.

Do you for instance never find it not useful to have the connection automatically made for you?

I'm not saying you're wrong - I just can't see it.

Simon Ubsdell
tokyo productions
hawaiki

Return to posts index

Herb Sevush
on Jul 4, 2017 at 2:37:02 pm

[Tony West] " In your example you brought down a clip with video and audio. By "default" they were not connected. What I am saying is that I want them connected every time by default."

Tony. pardon me for intruding, but I think you have a misconception. When using the "overlay" method, like any other editing method within Ppro, the default is ALWAYS to have the audio of a clip attached to the video. There is a "button" on the timeline to detach all clips (which I use because that's my style) but the default mode is always audio attached to video. The only time you have to do things manually by grouping is when you want to keep items from different clips attached to each other.

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions

Return to posts index

Tony West
on Jul 5, 2017 at 12:54:46 am

[Herb Sevush] "Tony. pardon me for intruding, but I think you have a misconception."

That's likely true Herb, and you're never intruding : )

In the example the video in V2 goes with the audio in A3

When Simon moved those two clips he also selected the video clip that was in V1, so if I understand you, he only needed command G because he selected the video in V1 along with the other clips?

I guess what I'm saying is can you avoid using command G to move the video that is in V2 and it's audio that is in A3?

Return to posts index

Herb Sevush
on Jul 5, 2017 at 11:58:49 am

[Tony West] "can you avoid using command G to move the video that is in V2 and it's audio that is in A3?"

Yes. No need for command G, or anything else for that matter, just grab either the V2 or the A3 part of the clip and move it where you will, and both audio and video will travel together.

However, unlike X, it's only when editing to the timeline that this "overlay" function prevents overwriting, not when simply moving clips already on the timeline. Clearly this overlay function could be added to moving clips as well, it's up to Adobe to see if they ever implement that option.

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions

Return to posts index

Tony West
on Jul 5, 2017 at 12:10:04 pm

[Herb Sevush] "not when simply moving clips already on the timeline. "

But this is my top priority. Moving things around in timeline quickly.

[Herb Sevush] "Clearly this overlay function could be added to moving clips as well,"

Yes, so it could work and look even more like X : ) just kidding you Herb

Return to posts index

Herb Sevush
on Jul 5, 2017 at 12:27:31 pm

[Tony West] "But this is my top priority. Moving things around in timeline quickly."

I understand that, which is why I wanted to point out that Ppro still doesn't have that capacity. The "overlay" feature Simon described is, in part, a demo of a way that a tracked "magnetic" timeline could easily work.

[Tony West] "Yes, so it could work and look even more like X : ) just kidding you Herb"

For me the ideal NLE is the one with the most options - PPro with a "magnetic" option would be great.

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions

Return to posts index

Tony West
on Jul 5, 2017 at 12:35:51 pm

[Herb Sevush] "For me the ideal NLE is the one with the most options - PPro with a "magnetic" option would be great."

I agree. X gives me options with Lanes. If and When PPro gives you more "magnetic" you will have more options also.

Return to posts index

Simon Ubsdell
on Jul 5, 2017 at 12:19:09 pm

[Herb Sevush] "However, unlike X, it's only when editing to the timeline that this "overlay" function prevents overwriting, not when simply moving clips already on the timeline. Clearly this overlay function could be added to moving clips as well, it's up to Adobe to see if they ever implement that option."

For a bit of perspective on this, it's worth pointing out that this "overlay" function is not unique to Premiere.

Resolve has a similar operation called "Place On Top", which unlike Premiere has a keyboard shortcut (namely F12). It's not however quite as elegant as the Premiere operation.

And of course if anyone can still remember back that far, this was also available in FCP 7 and it was called "Superimpose" and it had the same keyboard shortcut as Resolve, namely F12. Again it was not as well implemented as the Premiere overlay option.

Simon Ubsdell
tokyo productions
hawaiki

Return to posts index

Simon Ubsdell
on Jul 4, 2017 at 2:45:12 pm
Last Edited By Simon Ubsdell on Jul 4, 2017 at 3:28:08 pm

[Tony West] "Follow me?"

Ah, sorry - I didn't follow you, hence my reply just now.

I think Herb has answered the point though. Video and audio are "connected" in the sense of you have used here unless you unconnect them.*

I was talking more specifically about FCP X "clip connections" created whenever a clip is placed anywhere other than the Primary Storyline. In the video I simply showed you you can replicate the clip connection thing using the Premiere Group function.

* From the manual:

In the Project panel, clips that contain both video and audio appear as a single item. When you add the clip to the sequence, however, the video and audio appear as two objects, each in its appropriate track (provided you specified both the video and audio sources when adding the clip). The video and audio portions of the clip are linked so that when you drag the video portion in a Timeline panel, the linked audio moves with it, and vice versa. For this reason, the audio/video pair is called a linked clip. In a Timeline panel, each part of the linked clip is labeled with the same clip name, which is underlined. The video is marked [V] and the audio is marked [A]. Ordinarily, all editing functions act on both parts of a linked clip. When you want to work with the audio and video individually, you can unlink them. When you do, you can use the video and audio as though they were not linked; even the clip names no longer appear underlined or bear the [V] and [A] labels. Even so, Premiere Pro keeps track of the link. If you relink the clips, they indicate whether they have been moved out of sync, and by how much. You can have Premiere Pro automatically resynchronize the clips. You can also create a link between previously unlinked clips. This is particularly useful if you need to synchronize video and audio that were recorded separately.

Simon Ubsdell
tokyo productions
hawaiki

Return to posts index

Tony West
on Jul 5, 2017 at 11:44:25 am

[Simon Ubsdell] "Ah, sorry - I didn't follow you, "

Hum.

I don't know why it's that confusing, I'm just going by what you said in your video.

You: 'By selecting the clips and hitting command G"..........and now those clips are connected"

When you say "and now those clips are connected" that says to me that they were not already connected.

Herb is saying "The only time you have to do things manually by grouping is when you want to keep items from different clips attached to each other."

I'm saying I don't want to have to do it manually then either. I'm not doing it in X because that's the default setup.

You: "Why would you always want to make a clip connection?"

I'm saying I want it to always DEFAULT that way, then I can change it if I want to. The default doesn't mean I have to leave them that way, as you imply. Default means it starts that way.

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jul 4, 2017 at 1:52:43 pm

[Simon Ubsdell] "No, Premiere doesn't emulate FCP X in this respect - the trackless paradigm is always going to have an advantage here. That said, I think a lot of users miss the many interesting but less obvious options for moving and trimming that exist in Premiere, again some of them gestural, that allow for some very sophisticated operations that I have not seen offered elsewhere. Again you can only really understand them by seeing them in action ...
"

Try holding down the Command key while you are dragging the clip around. You'll get a ripple insert edit that also closes the gap of where the clip used to be in the timeline.

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jul 3, 2017 at 5:26:48 pm

[Tony West] "You are leaving out the step of patching a track. "

Sorry for not being clear, that's what I meant by choosing where audio and video go separately (ex. you have to patch video to V1 and audio to A7 and A8). So you when said you don't make horizontal and vertical choices in X, you meant you don't have to worry about track patching?

Return to posts index

Tony West
on Jul 4, 2017 at 1:00:04 pm

[Andrew Kimery] " you meant you don't have to worry about track patching?"

Correct.

Return to posts index

Joe Marler
on Jul 1, 2017 at 6:00:39 pm

[Tony West] "....X has other tools that are cool like the skimmer and background rendering and many more, but that's not why most people decide to use X or not use X...It's that fundamental concept of how the timeline works through connected clips that people either like or don't like. it's what makes X different...."

This is often said but I don't fully agree, and I hope the documentary does not focus excessively on the timeline aspect. I've heard of several Premiere editors who use FCPX for content organization then edit in Premiere. Even FCPX advocate Sam Mestman said he's not convinced the magnetic timeline is as big an advantage as the database, skimming and organizational features.

FCPX was apparently a convergence of several concepts: (1) The software should help organize the data, not just run the timeline. This includes deeply integrated database functionality (2) A fluid, extremely high performance skimmer can facilitate high-speed visual browsing of the media (3) The skimmer performance and Event Browser functionality largely make the traditional two-monitor view of source and program monitors unnecessary (4) The software should assist the user with physical media management and minimize missing media cases (5) It should have improved native codec support and high-performance playback like Premiere and not mandate transcoding to ProRes except in special cases (6) Overall UI should be simplified and use "reveal as needed" elements (7) Magnetic timeline, including the "storyline" concept of embedded or collapsed content rather than stacked up tracks

During the FCPX conceptual phase, did separate individuals advocate each of these and a blend was achieved? Or did one or two people equally promote all these individual elements? In hindsight which of these were most/least successful?

In Walter Murch's book Behind The Seen, he discusses the burden of organizing, logging and trying to stay in control of the huge volume of material. He lamented the time-consuming need to make a huge assembly edit and start trimming that down. Using legacy FCP on Cold Mountain, he tried to manage the material by printing out filmstrip thumbnails and pasting these next to his workstation. He wrote metadata on post-it notes. He entered metadata in Filemaker Pro which he queried while editing to find clips. This is essentially a crude, manual version of FCPX: http://designingsound.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/walter_murch.jpg

When reading this book it almost seemed like Apple used that and similar feedback to partially form the feature list and conceptual approach for FCPX. It would be interesting to know if that played any part.

Return to posts index

Tony West
on Jul 2, 2017 at 11:44:17 am

[Joe Marler] "I've heard of several Premiere editors who use FCPX for content organization then edit in Premiere."

But why are they doing that? Why don't they just finish in X? Is one of the reasons because they don't like how the timeline works in X? (which is exactly what I said)

When X came out I didn't see people complaining about the "database" or the" skimmer" (why would you complain about those things) They were complaining about the "timeline".

Look at the trailer. Didn't you see Michael Matzdorrff say "why don't I understand this"

Do you really think he didn't understand the "skimmer"? I don't think that's what he was talking about.

Return to posts index

andy patterson
on Jul 1, 2017 at 6:41:34 pm

Tony, I am not saying there are not cool features in FCPX. I am saying Fast Multimedia (sold to Pinnacle then sold to Avid) had background rendering and GPU acceleration long before anyone else. One could claim Canopus had GPU acceleration about the same time as FAST Multimedia because the Xplode Transition were GPU accelerated. Let's be honest GPU acceleration is kind of cool. I also think Randy was using Adobe's Bridge and simply ripped of the idea of keyword collection and favorites from Adobe. That question would be worth asking.

Return to posts index

Neil Goodman
on Jul 2, 2017 at 4:46:45 pm

[Tony West] "Now X has other tools that are cool like the skimmer and background rendering and many more, but that's not why most people decide to use X or not use X."

Can we be honest about the "background" rendering/ transcoding though?

Absolutely nothing is happening in the background. I feel like ignore this when touting this "feature"

It only starts working when you stop working. Look how Avid implemented it. Keeps rendering when you work and you have the option ot make it pause or not if your system is up to snuff. Now only if Avid added background saving.

Return to posts index

Tony West
on Jul 2, 2017 at 5:20:53 pm

[Neil Goodman] "It only starts working when you stop working."

Agreed. I just tossed that in there as an example.

I don't even use it most times. All I care about is that I can work in realtime with the material I throw in the timeline.

Return to posts index

Herb Sevush
on Jun 29, 2017 at 3:40:33 pm

[Bill Davis] "So if you want to see a bunch more of Randy's thinking - you can just back the project!"

And you get an autograph from Randy himself, I mean OMG. I've heard that if you put in enough funds you get a lock of what Randy's hair would have been if he had grown it. How future terrific is that.

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jun 29, 2017 at 5:00:39 pm

My sentiments are similar to Oliver's in that what I'd be most interested in hearing about is what took place behind closed doors deep inside the bowels of Apple, but I doubt that story is coming to light any time soon. Given my level of closeness to the subject matter (pretty much everyone interviewed for the doc I've already read their books, seen their demos, attended their panels, listened to their pod casts, followed them on Twitter, etc.,.) I'm not really that interested in watching a 90min recap of 6yrs worth of events that I already followed on a daily basis.

I'm sure it will find an audience though.

Return to posts index

Rich Rubasch
on Jun 29, 2017 at 9:12:36 pm

Need to get Michael Moore on this one!

But....someday I will use Final Cut X. And probably love it.

I'm a database guy at heart. But an editor first.

Rich Rubasch
Tilt Media Inc.
Video Production, Post, Studio Sound Stage
Founder/President/Editor/Designer/Animator
http://www.tiltmedia.com

Return to posts index

Joe Marler
on Jun 29, 2017 at 10:44:56 pm

[Andrew Kimery] "....I'd be most interested in hearing about is what took place behind closed doors deep inside the bowels of Apple....pretty much everyone interviewed for the doc I've already read their books, seen their demos, attended their panels, listened to their pod casts, followed them on Twitter, etc....I'm not really that interested in watching a 90min recap of 6yrs worth of events that I already followed on a daily basis..."

These are good points. Brad said he wanted to answer "Why did Apple decide to make this change?"

Was it a focus group? Was it Randy Ubillos' alleged difficulty organizing his own vacation videos? Were there influential academic white papers? Was there a "Xerox PARC visit" event? For the origins of the Mac, these have been well covered historically. The jump to FCPX was nearly as great a disruption.

Some of the commentary in the trailer is interesting, but it's not very deep. Thus far the emphasis has been more about why are people resistant than what were Apple's conceptual and philosophical drivers for the redesign.

I am concerned about statements like "case study of how creative individuals react to disruptive technological changes", and "found myself in the minority as many other creative professionals felt abandoned, betrayed, and even belittled by Appleโ€™s update", and "led to a lot of misinformation that persists today". This implies a motivation for advocacy which is understandable. However it may risk shaping the documentary toward a rehash of what we already know, vs an informational piece of more lasting historical value.

Tracy Kidder won a Pulitzer Prize for his 1981 novel Soul of a New Machine, about the inside story of designing a radical new computer. It is required reading in some educational curriculums today. If Off the Tracks is shaped more like this book and less like an observational study of "the debate", it will probably have more lasting value and ultimately will be more informative.

Return to posts index

Douglas K. Dempsey
on Jun 29, 2017 at 11:30:14 pm

Like your mention of Tracy Kidder's book. Agreed.

As for the speculation, was Randy having trouble organizing his vacation videos? ... LOL, that one I will vote YES, since I have harped forever on the porting-over of iPhoto/iMovie convention, using the term "Events" -- presumably because it is more family/amateur friendly -- rather than the boring "Clips" or "Media."

Doug D

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
on Jun 30, 2017 at 1:12:09 am

I'm writing an article for Audio Technology magazine about the Fairlight/ Resolve juggernaut. Any keen film makers want to make a doco about it???

Seriously, I'm not sure what the point is of making this doco. Sure the debate has generated tons of text over the last six years but this feels like it might be a boring rehash of tired tropes, justifications with 20/20 hindsight clarity and some therapy for the psychologically damaged combatants on both sides.

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jun 30, 2017 at 1:16:15 am

[Michael Gissing] "I'm writing an article for Audio Technology magazine about the Fairlight/ Resolve juggernaut. Any keen film makers want to make a doco about it???"

Sure. Do you mind if I use Media Composer First? I hear it's both easy enough for a novice master but powerful enough to edit an episode of Better Call Saul. ;)

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
on Jun 30, 2017 at 1:18:20 am

[Andrew Kimery] "Sure. Do you mind if I use Media Composer First? "

If you shoot it on an iPhone and cut with MC Free sure, why not. Lets workshop it over a bucket of koolaid.

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jun 30, 2017 at 1:48:58 am

[Michael Gissing] "Lets workshop it over a bucket of koolaid."

LOL

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jun 30, 2017 at 12:59:48 am

[Joe Marler] "Was it a focus group? Was it Randy Ubillos' alleged difficulty organizing his own vacation videos? Were there influential academic white papers? Was there a "Xerox PARC visit" event? For the origins of the Mac, these have been well covered historically. The jump to FCPX was nearly as great a disruption. "

As I recall Randy was making a companion app for FCP Legend that would be used as a logging to (maybe something similar in functionality to Adobe's Prelude) and when he showed the work in progress to Jobs, Jobs said that's what he wanted the next FCP to be like. Presumably work on FCP Legend was abruptly halted as Randy and his team had to go way off the reservation to make this new NLE. IMO that would explain why the last Final Cut Studio was such a meager release and why FCP X

I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall for that and other moments such as they first time they showed it to select group of influential industry insiders and editors, as well as when the decision was made at the last minute to take over the NAB Supermeet

[Joe Marler] "Tracy Kidder won a Pulitzer Prize for his 1981 novel Soul of a New Machine,"

I'll have to check that out.

Another great book on the topic is George Lucas And the Digital Revolution (You used to be able to find it as a free PDF, but I don't know if that exists any more). It's about the 5 or 6 guys that are pretty much responsible for CGI, Pixar and every NLE (if I'm overstating it's not by much).

http://www.droidmaker.com/contents.html

Hopefully the X doc avoids the pitfall of being too focused on an event (the release of X) or about a thing (X itself) instead of being focused on the people behind the thing or the people impacted by the event. Even acclaimed docs like The Corporation were dry as a bone, IMO, because it was a lecture instead of a story. On the flip side, I thought Enron: Smartest Guys in the Room was great because it wasn't about the Enron scandal, it was about the guys that created the scandal and helped foster a business culture that also took down the likes of WorldCom and Arthur Andersen. It was a character study using the Enron as the case in point. 60 Minutes has always been my go to example for this type of storytelling because they are always able to take a huge story like pollution and distill it down to one family in Wisconsin that everyone can relate to.

How does that Stalin quote go, "The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic."

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jul 2, 2017 at 9:23:10 pm

Honestly, I think Apple should be underwriting the filmmaker's efforts and at least out-of-pocket costs. He's doing their job for them.

Part of the reason X has so little brand recognition in the professional community is that Apple has completely walked away from any public promotion of its software products. I know they do a lot of things behind the scenes, but that doesn't make itself known out there in the greater production and post community.

Apple seems to expect its halo effect to do all that's needed and it simply doesn't work. It hasn't worked for Logic (supplanting Pro Tools) or Motion and it isn't working for FCPX. Look at the large effort Adobe puts behind its products and how that's paying off in perception and implementation among companies and users alike.

- Oliver

Orlando, FL

Return to posts index

Simon Ubsdell
on Jul 2, 2017 at 9:39:04 pm

[Oliver Peters] "It hasn't worked for ... Motion"

I think at this point it is simply undeniable that Motion only exists as a helper application for FCP X.

Apple have long since given up any serious support for it.

And shame on them for that!

The fundamentals of Motion mean that it has extraordinary potential. It's an utter disgrace to see it disregarded by Apple as it has been for so many years.

Simon Ubsdell
tokyo productions
hawaiki

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jul 3, 2017 at 12:53:00 pm

One does have to wonder what would have happened, had Apple actually released a vastly advanced FCP8, as well as FCPX. Fast forward 6 years and imagine a refined FCP "legacy" structure with full 64-bit horsepower, contemporary UI design, etc. Since FCP7 did things that you still can't do in Premiere Pro, I would imagine FCP8+6yrs would also be more advanced than Premiere Pro today.

Under this hypothetical, would the industry have stayed with the legacy design and would FCPX have truly been DOA? Given that, I wonder if Apple also came to that conclusion and decided to only back one horse and force the issue. That would be an interesting topic to explore in the doc, but I doubt we'll see that.

- Oliver

Orlando, FL

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Jul 3, 2017 at 2:00:47 pm

[Oliver Peters] "imagine a refined FCP "legacy" structure with full 64-bit horsepower, contemporary UI design, etc. Since FCP7 did things that you still can't do in Premiere Pro, I would imagine FCP8+6yrs would also be more advanced than Premiere Pro today."

Some of think that's exactly what FCPX is :)

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jul 3, 2017 at 3:52:04 pm

[Steve Connor] "Some of think that's exactly what FCPX is :)"

Well, I can can see how one might think that. However, I was talking about a version that would have maintained things people liked about "legacy", but also with the standard source/record, non-magnetic, track-based paradigm. Plus maybe roll in a lot of Color, too. (Yes, I know, dangerously close to Resolve 14!)

โ˜บ

- Oliver

Orlando, FL

Return to posts index

Mark Raudonis
on Jul 3, 2017 at 5:10:05 pm

[Andrew Kimery] "I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall for that and other moments such as they first time they showed it to select group of influential industry insiders and editors, "

I was there. One hundred people in the Apple theater on Campus. When the lights came up, Larry Jordan described it best, "Jaw dropping!". Now that can mean one of two things: OMG or WTF. The debate continues to this day as to which version of"Jaw Dropping" you saw.

Return to posts index

Brian Alves
on Jul 18, 2017 at 3:07:59 am

Off The Tracks Documentary producer Brad Olsen talked with us on our latest podcast: http://www.thedvshow.com/mp3id/v071617

Brian Alves

Listen to the new podcast
for DV creators- The DV Show!
http://www.thedvshow.com

Return to posts index

andy patterson
on Jul 18, 2017 at 4:23:11 am

[Brian Alves] "Off The Tracks Documentary producer Brad Olsen talked with us on our latest podcast: http://www.thedvshow.com/mp3id/v071617"

The goal of the film is to get rid of the stigma of FCPX?

I don't really see people bad mouthing FCPX in the year 2017. I can say some of the people in the film "Off The Tracks" have bad mouthed Avid MC and Premiere Pro multiple times in the year 2017. We have seen people in the Cow forums post that Premiere and MC are old outdated NLE with laggy code and a cringe worthy GUIs? Shouldn't there be a documentary to get rid of the stigma of Premiere Pro and Avid? Perhaps maybe even get rid of the hatred of Premiere Pro and Avid. Wouldn't that be a better idea? I don't see people bad mouthing FCPX. I do see some FCPX users (not all) bad mouthing Avid and Premiere Pro whenever possible.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]