FORUMS: list search recent posts

Dear Apple

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve Connor
Dear Apple
on Jun 7, 2017 at 3:50:39 pm

Thanks very much for you recent announcements, I have to admit that I was wavering for a while, I'd been looking at PC configurations and working in Premiere Pro a bit more just in case I chose to switch. I admit I was doubting your commitment to the Creative Pro market

Then you gave us the updated version of FCPX, it looked better and performed better.

Then you made the unprecedented step of announcing that you were developing a new Mac Pro, that was a very good move.

Now with the recent OS and iMac announcements I'm convinced that you have a path forward that I'll be happy to follow, despite the fact people are comparing costs with PCs (haven't they always)

I'm excited about working with the new systems and looking forward to what you do with FCPX.

Yours Faithfully

Steve Connor
(Fully paid up Apple fanboy)

Return to posts index

David Mathis
Re: Dear Apple
on Jun 7, 2017 at 7:53:25 pm

I predict two things in the next major update: a role based mixer and VR capabilities. Make that three as there could be video lanes.

My prediction for the new Mac Pro will be a Borg cube design that stacks together like Lego blocks for adults.

Return to posts index

Robin S. Kurz
on Jun 13, 2017 at 2:39:15 pm

[David Mathis] "and VR capabilities."

Pretty easy call, seeing that it has been everything but explicitly announced. But also something I'm personally not the least bit interested in, nor do I get the fascination. Goes in the same box as "amazing 3D" for me. We'll see.

AR on the other hand…

- RK

Return to posts index

Mathieu Ghekiere
on Jun 8, 2017 at 11:42:48 am

I agree, Steve!

This WWDC gave me a complete different feeling then the previous Apple events. (in a very good way). iOS 11 looks great for iPad too.

https://mathieughekiere.wordpress.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]