FORUMS: list search recent posts

Best FCPX tutorials for FCP users

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jordan Wilson
Best FCPX tutorials for FCP users
on Jul 7, 2011 at 2:14:55 am

So I plan on watching the tutorials linked here on the CC and the 2.5 hours of training from Izzy Video. But, what are your recommendations on a good tutorial (or set of tutorials) from Final Cut Pro.

I have a short project to be completed tomorrow that I'll be working on with a team of 2 other FCP editors. I don't really have time to go through 2.5 hours of tutorials. But I'd like something fairly comprehensive as far as getting used to the new interface and keywords and all the other major changes that may confuse FCP7 editors.

Any recommendations would be great.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
Re: Best FCPX tutorials for FCP users
on Jul 7, 2011 at 2:25:19 am

There's another series that went online on Youtube the other day from Dan Allan Films

Here's the link to the first but there's 10 (so far) if you look on the right for related links on YouTube. It might be a bit unsightly if I embedded them all here.

Return to posts index

Thomas Engstrom
on Jul 7, 2011 at 3:29:28 am

Jordan,
I think you should watch Izzy's tutorial which is free and very easy to watch. Izzy is a great guy and fun to listen to.
You don't have to download the files to follow along. Just click on the subjects you are interested in.
FCPX is so easy to get started with. I never liked iMovie - but this is different.
But of course it has to be more professional. . .

/Thomas

Return to posts index

Lance Bachelder
on Jul 7, 2011 at 5:45:20 am

I would check out the Ripple training stuff - always first class - not free but very solid.

Lance Bachelder
Writer, Editor, Director
Irvine, California

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]