FORUMS: list search recent posts

OTish: Interview with Adobe's CMO

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Scott Witthaus
OTish: Interview with Adobe's CMO
on Feb 8, 2017 at 1:26:58 pm

And now for something completely different....

I was crammed on a Delta flight yesterday on the way to Athens Georgia, and on the in-flight entertainment there was a really nice interview on CNBC with the CMO for Adobe, Ann Lewnes. I thought it was a really interesting peek into how Adobe thinks as a company. I cannot seem to locate the full 25 minute video (complete with some "line breaking" camera angles) but here is a link to the transcript of the interview.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/08/cnbc-transcript-interview-with-ann-lewnes-ex...

This aired in July, so apologies in advance if it has already been posted.

Scott Witthaus
Senior Editor/Post Production Supervisor
1708 Inc./Editorial
Professor, VCU Brandcenter

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
Re: OTish: Interview with Adobe's CMO
on Feb 10, 2017 at 8:37:04 pm

Thanks for the link Scott.

Adobe's putting a lot of work into its analytics side, Marketing Cloud, and I think it's their second largest revenue generator (Creative Cloud being #1). The Social Publishing Panel in PPro is still only available to beta testers, but with the analytic feedback it supposedly gives users about their videos it sounds like some of the Marketing Cloud's expertise is ending up in the Creative Cloud.

Return to posts index

Scott Witthaus
Re: OTish: Interview with Adobe's CMO
on Feb 10, 2017 at 9:56:40 pm

[Andrew Kimery] "it sounds like some of the Marketing Cloud's expertise is ending up in the Creative Cloud."

Yeah, I saw this at Max in November. Definitely bolting on some the the analytics from MC onto Pp. Good tool if you need it.

sw

Scott Witthaus
Senior Editor/Post Production Supervisor
1708 Inc./Editorial
Professor, VCU Brandcenter

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]