FORUMS: list search recent posts

Resolve 12.5.3

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Mathis
Resolve 12.5.3
on Oct 28, 2016 at 7:11:58 pm

Blackmagic just updated Resolve today. Anyone needing to roundtrip will need to upgrade as there is support for XML 1.6 in the new version.

Side note: When selecting multiple clips in a secondary (connected) storyline I noticed something that either I am missing or it could be a bug. For example, I have some film style effects footage (like scratches) about the primary
storyline. All those effects are in a secondary storyline. I try to select all of the effects clips but for reasons unknown I cannot change the blend mode. The same goes for everything else. It comes up empty. When they are removed from the secondary storyline and act as connected clips then all is cool. Funny thing, this is not an issue with the primary
storyline so any thoughts are welcome. Love most of the cool features in the new version but this one is annoying. ?

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
Re: Resolve 12.5.3
on Oct 28, 2016 at 7:27:07 pm

[David Mathis] "All those effects are in a secondary storyline. I try to select all of the effects clips but for reasons unknown I cannot change the blend mode. The same goes for everything else. It comes up empty. When they are removed from the secondary storyline and act as connected clips then all is cool. Funny thing, this is not an issue with the primary
storyline so any thoughts are welcome. Love most of the cool features in the new version but this one is annoying. ?
"

Select the clips, and not the shelf?

Return to posts index

David Mathis
Re: Resolve 12.5.3
on Oct 28, 2016 at 7:37:43 pm

It was not a glitch. What happened was I moved something from the secondary storyline then put it back in place. During that time a gap was created. Once removed everything was working again. In other words, it was operator error.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]