FORUMS: list search recent posts

Attention Adobe Customer Service...

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tony Brittan
Attention Adobe Customer Service...
on Jul 5, 2011 at 4:00:28 pm

I've stated here that I'm using all of the tools now and have had the Adobe Production Premium CS4 for some time now. I got it for AE and PS and never really dug into Premiere. Well, now I am.

I think it's awesome that you're doing the cross grade promotion for FCP/AVID users! I'm wondering if there is any way that Adobe would extend the 50% off deal for an FCP user who simply wants to upgrade my CS4 (which I paid full price for so I didn't benefit from the cool deal you have now) to CS5.5? Jeez...the upgrade is nearly the cost of buying the whole set right now! I've already had to deal with a lot of cost in both time and $ around recent changes so any breaks would be GREAT!!!

So...if you really want to show how awesome Adobe is, and that you really do want to support your PRO users, tell me how you can help make it a deal like you have for brand new users. I'm only asking for 50% off of the upgrade from CS4 Production Premium to CS5.5. What cha think?

Tony Brittan
Island Shore Productions

Return to posts index

Tom Wolsky
Re: Attention Adobe Customer Service...
on Jul 5, 2011 at 4:24:08 pm

You might want to try this on the Adobe forums.

All the best,

Tom

Class on Demand DVDs "Complete Training for FCP7," "Basic Training for FCS" and "Final Cut Express Made Easy"
Author: "Final Cut Pro 5 Editing Essentials" and "Final Cut Express 4 Editing Workshop"

Return to posts index

Tony Brittan
on Jul 5, 2011 at 4:43:15 pm

Will do! It's a good question though don't ya think?

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
on Jul 5, 2011 at 6:06:10 pm

As owner of the CS5 master collection, I would love a discount on the 5.5 master collection upgrade myself.

Return to posts index

Mitch Ives
on Jul 5, 2011 at 8:55:52 pm

Wouldn't we all...

Mitch Ives
Insight Productions Corp.
mitch@insightproductions.com
http://www.insightproductions.com

Return to posts index

Peter Corbett
on Jul 5, 2011 at 11:19:51 pm

You can more than get by with the apps and features within Production Premium. I run Production Premium on my Mac Pro and Master Suite on my PC. Unless you are dying to have Dreamweaver and Acrobat Pro in your tool set, save some dough and just go for the PP Suite.

Peter Corbett
Powerhouse Productions
http://www.php.com.au

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
on Jul 6, 2011 at 1:30:08 am

My problem was I had prod premium bundle, and web standard suites. Upgrading both was more than upgrading one to master collection. Both were sane price, so I sold the production premium and upgraded web standard to master collection.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]