FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking for FCP X editors

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ronny Courtens
Looking for FCP X editors
on Nov 9, 2015 at 3:17:41 pm

I know there are many people from Europe in here, so I hope you won't mind me posting this.

I am urgently looking for 10 full-time FCP X editors in Belgium. The client is a Flemish division of Warner that is expanding very fast. Dutch editors also can apply if they are able to relocate. We need at least 2 skilled FCP X professionals with proven experience in television post-production (multicam shows, reality, fiction). Other candidates with basic FCP X knowledge, but willing to learn advanced skills via in-house training, can also apply.

Applicants must be ready to start in February 2016. If you are interested, or you know someone, drop me an e-mail: ronnycourtens@mac.com

I am also looking for a skilled FCP X professional in France. Must have proven experience with fiction and/or documentary editing. The client is a reputed production company, the job is a high-profile documentary for international television distribution. The editor will work together with an award-winning director. The docu is in production now, editing is scheduled starting in May 2016 for a period of 6-8 weeks.

Due to specific regulations in France, only candidates having the "intermittent du spectacle" statute will be considered. If you are interested, or you know someone, drop me an e-mail: ronnycourtens@mac.com

- Ronny

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]