FORUMS: list search recent posts

What are your NLE & kit plans for 2015

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve Connor
What are your NLE & kit plans for 2015
on Jan 1, 2015 at 5:13:25 pm

So we're into 2015 and I thought it might be fun to talk about plans for the year.

My first one is to get a new Mac, I'm still pushing my old 2008 MP and it's starting to creak and groan a bit too much for my liking. I was thinking of getting a Retina iMac shortly and then maybe adding a new MP when the next revision is released.

Edit wise I'm hoping FCP X gets some nice upgrades this year, but I'll also be keeping up my CC subscription as well.

Planning to get a GH4 as well as I've been very impressed with the quality of pictures from it.

Return to posts index

David Mathis
Re: What are your NLE & kit plans for 2015
on Jan 1, 2015 at 7:46:10 pm
Last Edited By David Mathis on Jan 1, 2015 at 10:06:32 pm

Fusion, when it is available for Mac OS X, until then current version of FCP X, Motion, Compressor and Resolve.

Plan to purchase some more products from Rampant Design Tools, so far film effects, bokeh and some light effects. They were having a year end sale, so decided to purchase a film effects package for $100 USD, not bad, all in 2K resolution.

Currently subscribed to Red Giant Universe on monthly plan but plan to upgrade to lifetime membership. Plan on adding Boris Continuum Complete 9 to the lineup, mainly for Resolve.

Just ordered a T 1.5 85mm Rokinon lens of EF mount variety from B&H, should be here early next week. Ready to give it a try. From there, going to get some more prime lenses, on the fence for a zoom lens at the moment.

In the mean time, going to build some custom generators and effects. Soon as I get the lens set, going to jump into stop motion!

Last but not least, as soon as budget allows a new Mac Pro with lots of thunderbolt storage, most likely going with a G Raid or Studio option.

* EDIT *

Just realized my subscription to Color Grading Central is about to expire, just got an e-mail today. Going to renew!

"My End User Licensing Agreement does not cover marriage. My apologies." -- Siri

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jan 1, 2015 at 10:25:48 pm

I figure to still be running with the trio of FCP Legend, Avid MC and PPro for 2015. X might make an appearance, just depends on how that cookie crumbles.

Hardware side I'll probably end up with a new desktop. Kinda waiting for a new MacPro but since my main software is OS agnostic I might end up back on the PC side of things. Time will tell. If I start doing color grading work on a regular basis again then I'll need to pick up a b'cast display as well as a control panel. Lots of maybes in there as my primary interest is offline editing and thats been the bulk of my work for a while now.

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
on Jan 2, 2015 at 1:29:05 am

FWIW If you send him a request, he'll send you a link to download all the resolve tutorials. I just couldn't get to them after two subscriptions.

Return to posts index

Claude Lyneis
on Jan 2, 2015 at 3:46:52 am

I would like to learn some color grading, beyond what is achievable in FCPX. Not ready to invest a huge amount. Thinking of adding DaVinci Resolve Lite, which is free, as a step in that direction. I've read it has a steep learning curve, would this be a useful first step??

Return to posts index

Kannan Raghavan
on Jan 2, 2015 at 4:38:48 am

You can download Warren Eagles' Resolve 11 tutorials from FXPHD. It costs $199 but he is pretty good. Hope this helps. http://www.fxphd.com/store/fastforward/resolve-v11-fundamentals/
He also has a advanced course. I haven't tried Colour Grading Central's tuts yet, so can't comment.

Kannan Raghavan
The Big Toad Films Pte. Ltd.

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Jan 2, 2015 at 7:48:43 am

Well...I guess I'm an old Hollywood fuddy duddy. I'm using Avid MC primarily... 6.5 now on a job, but MC 8.3 when I can get away with it. Premiere as a support app...unless a job comes along that requires more than Avid can provide.

And running an MBP 2012 non-retina...until IT TOO no longer works for what I need. I stick to what I have until I can't use it anymore.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Bob Woodhead
on Jan 2, 2015 at 11:31:04 am
Last Edited By Bob Woodhead on Jan 2, 2015 at 11:41:03 am

Shane, you Luddite. :)

For me, in the edit room, I don't see anything other than a new Wacom (to replace the one my daughter stole for art school). New MP and a 2 yr old rMBP, still doing amazing things for such small boxes.

Outside of the mushroom farm, for sure going to pick up an Atomos Shogun for the GH4. For greenscreen work on the road, you've got incredible performance in a tiny package (see a trend here?). 10-bit 4:2:2 ProResHQ onto SSDs from a small, lightweight camera. I'm doing a job this spring where I'll travel with 2 of those shooting 2-angle greenscreen at 4K, and it'll all fit in a carry-on. Wow.

And we'll probably get a DJI Inspire heli to replace our DJI Phantom. Another genre of game-changing tools.

My son's getting into the business, and I wish I'd never tossed the spot reel box of 2-inch Quad videotape with it's associated paper-punch tape EDL. I love to be able to tell the story of walking 5 miles through a snowstorm to get to work and then editing on that beastly stuff. (snow added for dramatic emphasis)

Return to posts index

Scott Witthaus
on Jan 2, 2015 at 1:45:02 pm

For me, it's more about production this year. New client at the end of 2014 needs a lot of content, so I bought the FS100, good set of sticks and fluid head, LED light panels....and insurance.

Post will be FCPX and some Premiere (only if specifically requested). Avid is dead in my market, which let me ignore the upgrade deadline and just move on. No regrets. Hoping I can get Resolve running properly and add that to the tool box. X plug-ins as needed.

[Bob Woodhead] "I love to be able to tell the story of walking 5 miles through a snowstorm to get to work and then editing on that beastly stuff."

Hell, get him that "portable" one-inch machine we had years and years ago (cannot remember the model). If he can thread that boat-anchor in one minute, he is ready. ;-)

Scott Witthaus
Senior Editor/Post Production Supervisor
1708 Inc./Editorial
Professor, VCU Brandcenter

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Jan 2, 2015 at 2:20:06 pm

[Scott Witthaus] " so I bought the FS100"

I use the FS100 a lot, great camera

Return to posts index

Brett Sherman
on Jan 2, 2015 at 2:28:40 pm
Last Edited By Brett Sherman on Jan 2, 2015 at 2:38:07 pm

For me pretty much staying the course. Editing FCP X on new Mac Pro box. Shooting on C300 and GH4 when necessary (not bad, but not great either). Storing and editing on a Promax Platform Studio via ethernet. This year will probably be the lowest amount I'll spend on equipment and software in a long time.

Things I'm waiting for: Network SSD server with at least 60 TB of storage and 10G Ethernet (3 years?). 4K and 60P camera to replace the C300 at some point. I'm interested in the Sony FS7 but can't justify replacing the C300 at this point which remains a phenomenal camera.

Oh and if someone actually makes a REAL luminance curve plug-in for FCP X, I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

Return to posts index

Kannan Raghavan
on Jan 2, 2015 at 2:50:23 pm

I just fo shed my last job on FCP7. Trying out PrPro now, CS6. If I'm comfortable , will get CC. Got FCPX too. I've edited a couple of jobs on X. Gonna sell my 2009 MacPro and buy a new 5k iMac. My 15" retina MBP is going strong. I use Pegasus and GRaid Thunderbolt storage. Most of my work is on-site editing of sporting events, usually in an OB truck.

Kannan Raghavan

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Jan 2, 2015 at 4:09:18 pm

Santa brought three KiPro recorders, a real-time BluRay recorder and a BluRay high speed 10-disk duplicator, to go with the new HD switcher.

When we shoot 3-cam in the studio, one kipro will record the clean downstream live switch, the other two kipros will record iso backups, and the third camera will iso backup on internal P2. Then we sneaker-net all the drives and cards to an edit bay, where masters and raw backups will be made to BluRay, as well as to a cloud storage system.

Still on the list to get are dedicated studio HD cams; for now, our field HD cams have to be used in the studio to get HD. And my dream to get remote, robotic PTZ cams in our press briefing rooms is still just a dream.

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jan 2, 2015 at 4:41:24 pm

[Kannan Raghavan] "Trying out PrPro now, CS6. If I'm comfortable , will get CC. "

Just throwing this out Kannan, but PPro in CS6 is pretty sucky compared to CC/CC2014 so I wouldn't make any final judgement calls on PPro based on such an old version.

-Andrew

Return to posts index

Herb Sevush
on Jan 2, 2015 at 5:18:38 pm

[Andrew Kimery] " PPro in CS6 is pretty sucky compared to CC/CC2014 so I wouldn't make any final judgement calls on PPro based on such an old version."

Amen to that. it would be like judging X on a first year version. I believe you get a free one month trial for the cloud, so if your OK with the subscription mode I would try that out instead. Ppro is a very rapidly evolving system.

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
---------------------------
nothin' attached to nothin'
"Deciding the spine is the process of editing" F. Bieberkopf

Return to posts index

Kannan Raghavan
on Jan 6, 2015 at 5:17:10 am

[Herb Sevush] "Amen to that. it would be like judging X on a first year version. I believe you get a free one month trial for the cloud, so if your OK with the subscription mode I would try that out instead. Ppro is a very rapidly evolving system"

Yup. Thanks Herb. Will download the free trial and also try one of the tutorials, either Lynda.com or Adobe press.

Kannan Raghavan

Return to posts index

Scott Witthaus
on Jan 6, 2015 at 11:59:08 am
Last Edited By Scott Witthaus on Jan 6, 2015 at 12:00:37 pm

[Herb Sevush] "Amen to that. it would be like judging X on a first year version."

Problem is that it's not the first version of PP, correct? I mean, CS6 is "pretty sucky" indeed. Anyhow, I assume that to do the free Cloud trial I won't have to subscribe or put credit card digits out there?

Scott Witthaus
1708 Inc./Editorial

Return to posts index

Herb Sevush
on Jan 6, 2015 at 1:15:30 pm

[Scott Witthaus] "Problem is that it's not the first version of PP, correct?"

Correct. I wasn't making a comparison, I was making a point.

[Scott Witthaus] " I assume that to do the free Cloud trial I won't have to subscribe or put credit card digits out there?"

I have no idea, it's easy enough to check their website.

http://www.Adobe.com

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
---------------------------
nothin' attached to nothin'
"Deciding the spine is the process of editing" F. Bieberkopf

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Jan 6, 2015 at 1:36:32 pm

[Herb Sevush] "Amen to that. it would be like judging X on a first year version."

[Scott Witthaus] "Problem is that it's not the first version of PP, correct?"

Surely the point is to evaluate products that are available today to see which one is the best fit, not to evaluate products that were available 2.5 years ago and no longer reflect the state of the art.

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on Jan 6, 2015 at 1:38:10 pm

[Scott Witthaus] "Anyhow, I assume that to do the free Cloud trial I won't have to subscribe or put credit card digits out there?"

Virtually every trial I'm aware of requires a credit card.

I actually went through this as an exercise a while back. Amazon Prime, ESPN.com, Microsoft Office 365, Ancestry.com, "The Honest Company" which sells natural diaper products and services, Spotify, Netflix, Dropbox, Hulu, LinkedIn, etc etc etc.

The only one I saw that doesn't roll you into autopay unless you cancel is Google Cloud.

And the only trial I came across that didn't require a credit card at all was the SiriusXM online service.

I can't say I looked at more than a couple of dozen, but I wouldn't be dismayed if that's the case with Adobe.

Needless to say, I haven't looked at Adobe's site. LOL Why do that when I can speculate? But in fact, I had previously looked into this for another project. Calling taking credit cards for trials being "the standard" way of doing things is an understatement. It's virtually universal.

Return to posts index

Michael Hancock
on Jan 6, 2015 at 2:41:07 pm

[Tim Wilson] "Needless to say, I haven't looked at Adobe's site."

Unless they changed it recently, you don't need a credit card to try the trial. You just download the software you want to try, hit "Trial", and for 30 days you're good to go. After that, you're locked out unless you subscribe.

It's not like Netflix where you basically sign up for their service and they give you 2 weeks for free as a "trial", and it's your responsibility to cancel before those two weeks are up. Adobe is 100% free (unless it's changed recently).

----------------
Michael Hancock
Editor

Return to posts index

Dennis Radeke
on Jan 6, 2015 at 10:04:52 pm

[Michael Hancock] "Unless they changed it recently, you don't need a credit card to try the trial. You just download the software you want to try, hit "Trial", and for 30 days you're good to go. After that, you're locked out unless you subscribe.

It's not like Netflix where you basically sign up for their service and they give you 2 weeks for free as a "trial", and it's your responsibility to cancel before those two weeks are up. Adobe is 100% free (unless it's changed recently)."

Yes, that is correct. You create an Adobe ID (like your AppleID, Microsoft ID, Amazon ID, etc...sigh - too many passwords...) and any and all products you download will work from 30 days of signing up.

Return to posts index

Scott Witthaus
on Jan 7, 2015 at 12:40:31 pm

Hi Dennis -

The 30 days starts from the time you install the software not the download date, correct? I want to start the trial on my Mac Pro at my office on Monday, not when I downloaded the installer yesterday.

I am actually looking forward to seeing what the improvements are in CC versus CS6. Like it or not, Premier is something that freelancers need to know these days.

Scott Witthaus
1708 Inc./Editorial

Return to posts index

Dennis Radeke
on Jan 7, 2015 at 12:59:31 pm

[Scott Witthaus] "The 30 days starts from the time you install the software not the download date, correct?"

Yes, correct Scott.

[Scott Witthaus] "I am actually looking forward to seeing what the improvements are in CC versus CS6."

I find the Wikipedia article to give a fairly good sense of the changes from one version to another. I'm pretty sure it's an Adobe employee who keeps the article up to date.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Premiere_Pro

[Scott Witthaus] "Like it or not, Premier is something that freelancers need to know these days."

Clearly, I like it, but you'd be surprised if I said otherwise, no?

Also, just my pet peeve, but my yearly New Year's hope is that folks in the business will spell Premiere Pro correctly. Yup, I know - small pet peeve...

Return to posts index

Scott Witthaus
on Jan 7, 2015 at 1:15:07 pm

[Dennis Radeke] "folks in the business will spell Premiere Pro "

ah. Theater versus theatre.

Scott Witthaus
1708 Inc./Editorial

Return to posts index

Scott Witthaus
on Jan 8, 2015 at 1:49:21 pm

[Dennis Radeke] "I find the Wikipedia article to give a fairly good sense of the changes from one version to another. I'm pretty sure it's an Adobe employee who keeps the article up to date."

Thanks Dennis. I will keep a log when I start my trial. Might be an interesting post we can debate in the future!

Scott Witthaus
1708 Inc./Editorial

Return to posts index

Dennis Radeke
on Jan 8, 2015 at 5:53:51 pm

[Scott Witthaus] "I will keep a log when I start my trial. Might be an interesting post we can debate in the future!"

Sounds like a plan and an interesting conversation. will look forward to it!

Dennis - Adobe guy

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Jan 7, 2015 at 3:41:54 pm

[Scott Witthaus] "I am actually looking forward to seeing what the improvements are in CC versus CS6. Like it or not, Premier is something that freelancers need to know these days.
"

The improvements are quite considerable!

Return to posts index

Kannan Raghavan
on Jan 6, 2015 at 5:15:52 am

[Andrew Kimery] "Just throwing this out Kannan, but PPro in CS6 is pretty sucky compared to CC/CC2014 so I wouldn't make any final judgement calls on PPro based on such an old version"

Thanks Andrew. Will try out the free trial. Between Lynda.com and Adobe press, which one would you suggest for somone new to PrPro?
Cheers

Kannan Raghavan

Return to posts index

Scott Witthaus
on Jan 7, 2015 at 7:36:56 pm

[Kannan Raghavan] "Between Lynda.com and Adobe press, which one would you suggest for somone new to PrPro?"

I have used Lynda.com for a lot of things. It's simply my "go-to" training site.

Scott

Scott Witthaus
1708 Inc./Editorial

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jan 7, 2015 at 7:43:23 pm

[Scott Witthaus] "I have used Lynda.com for a lot of things. It's simply my "go-to" training site."

Lynda.com is my default place to go as well. Just make sure you are seeing tutorials for Adobe CC or CC2014 apps since much has changed since CS6. That's certainly one downside to having faster upgrade cycles is that training material becomes dated more quickly.

Return to posts index

Kannan Raghavan
on Jan 8, 2015 at 11:34:52 am

Thanks Andrew. Will get the membership. I went with Ripple training for FCP X.

Kannan Raghavan

Return to posts index

Scott Witthaus
on Jan 8, 2015 at 1:07:47 pm

[Kannan Raghavan] "I went with Ripple training for FCP X."

Agreed. For X and Motion, Ripple was my favorite. Those guys rock!

Scott Witthaus
1708 Inc./Editorial

Return to posts index

Kannan Raghavan
on Jan 8, 2015 at 11:31:57 am

Thanks Scott.

Kannan Raghavan

Return to posts index

Shawn Miller
on Jan 2, 2015 at 6:28:10 pm

On the hardware side, most likely picking up one of the Blackmagic Design 4k cameras. I may also be looking at an upgraded workstation. On the software side, I'm sticking with a the Adobe suite, but I'm also in the process of evaluating Fusion to see how it can enhance my work. I'm also keeping an eye on Furry Ball and Octane renderers.

Shawn

Return to posts index

John Rofrano
on Jan 3, 2015 at 5:28:02 pm

[Steve Connor] "My first one is to get a new Mac, I'm still pushing my old 2008 MP and it's starting to creak and groan a bit too much for my liking. I was thinking of getting a Retina iMac shortly and then maybe adding a new MP when the next revision is released."
I just went through this same decision and I replaced my 2008 MP 2.8Ghz 8-Core with a 2010 MP 2.93Ghz 12-Core rather than the iMac 5K or new MP. Why? Price Performance! An 8-Core new MP w/D700's would have set me back $6K but according some articles I have read, it only has a 30% performance boost for video processing over a 12-Core 2010 MP that cost me $2K used! I didn't think it as worth paying 300% the price for a 30% boost in performance. I also didn't choose the iMac 5K because while it is quicker at single threaded tasks, it cannot compete with a 12-Core on multi-threaded rendering and I didn't think it's GPU was as strong a performer. I'm also not planning on working with 4K so perhaps my decision would have been different if I had a 4K workflow.

So my "new" Mac for 2015 (I just got it last month for $2,275 USD on eBay) is:

2010 Mac Pro
  • 2.93 Ghz 12-Core
  • 24GB memory
  • Radeon HD 5870 1GB
  • 1TB boot + 6TB RAID5 (w/Apple RAID card)
I thought that was a good deal. To that I added an OWC Mercury Accelsior_E2 480GB PCI Express SSD boot drive (scary fast). That gave me SATA III with two eSATA ports for my external RAID enclosures. I also added a USB 3.0 card, a Blu-ray burner, and swapped the 1TB for an additional 2TB disk to make an 8TB internal RAID5 (6TB formatted).

I know benchmarks are synthetic but my 2010 MP 12-Core has a 32-bit Geekbench 3 score of 25078 while a typical nMP 8-Core scores 22724 and the nMP 12-core scores 28968. I don't have the 64-bit Geekbench to check but I assume the scores would still be proportionate to each other so I feel I made the better choice price / performance wise to go with older hardware for less money.

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasst.com

Return to posts index

Rich Rubasch
on Jan 3, 2015 at 7:20:32 pm

We back up all our camera footage and then our converted footage with project files to 1 terabyte bare 3.5" hard drives. I have 30 camera footage drives and 60 project and converted footage drives plus a few others. I have secondary backups of all these at my house. But eventually they will fail.

Anyone else considering LTO and is there a decent Mac desktop solution that is fast? Would want at least 1 terabyte tapes so I can one-to-one my drives to tapes. Speed not as much a big deal as capacity and ease of use. Want a backup on the shelf that will work when my drives fail.

BluRay is too slow and doesn't have the capacity.

Rich Rubasch
Tilt Media Inc.
Video Production, Post, Studio Sound Stage
Founder/President/Editor/Designer/Animator
http://www.tiltmedia.com

Return to posts index

Morten Ranmar
on Jan 3, 2015 at 7:55:23 pm

We also used to backup on Blueray, but shifted last year to LTO5 package from BRU, which I can recommend.

Plan to switch one of our two EOS C100's to a uesd C300 for better viewfi der and higher bitrae. Will wait and see how 4K evolves before diving in. For now sticking to a almost 100% Adobe cc2014 workflow. We have 2 subscriptions and use it on 4 computers.

- No Parking Production -

Adobe CC2014, 3 x MacPro, 3 x MbP, Ethernet File Server w. Areca ThunderRaid 8

Return to posts index

Craig Alan
on Jan 3, 2015 at 8:31:45 pm

[Morten Ranmar] "LTO5 package from BRU"

Got a link?

Mac Pro, macbook pro, Imacs (i7); Canon 5D Mark III/70D, Panasonic AG-HPX170/AG-HPX250P, Canon HV40, Sony Z7U/VX2000/PD170; FCP 6 certified; FCP X write professionally for a variety of media; teach video production in L.A.

Return to posts index

Morten Ranmar
on Jan 3, 2015 at 10:38:08 pm

The software is called BRU producers edition, and is what you want. It will work with most LTO recorders on Mac, but they also sell a bundle. http://www.tolisgroup.com/index.html

- No Parking Production -

Adobe CC2014, 3 x MacPro, 3 x MbP, Ethernet File Server w. Areca ThunderRaid 8

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Jan 4, 2015 at 12:11:02 pm

[Morten Ranmar] "The software is called BRU producers edition, and is what you want."

I've been using BRU PE for a few years now.

I keep two LTO copies of everything. One set is indexed by client, and one set is indexed by year. I keep the client tapes in the office and keep the yearlies at home to protect against fire/flood/ape attack/theft.

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
on Jan 4, 2015 at 12:40:21 am

Hi Rich -
is there a decent Mac solution for LTO ? Really ? I guess you dont' go to the Creative Cow Archive and Backup forum.

Imagine Products PreRoll Post with the MLogic MTape is the ideal solution for LTFS with a Thunderbolt based LTO 6 drive.

And yes, Tolis Group BRU Producers Edition is the other wonderful solution if you are going to provide a HP Ultrium LTO 6 drive, which Tolis Group can provide with the Tolis Group Argest soutions.

If you would look at some of the Creative Cow user forums once in a while, instead of watching "The Golf Channel" and "Real Wives of New Jersey", you would know where to find this information.

Bob Zelin

Bob Zelin
Rescue 1, Inc.
bobzelin@icloud.com

Return to posts index

Scott Witthaus
on Jan 4, 2015 at 2:37:00 am
Last Edited By Scott Witthaus on Jan 4, 2015 at 11:41:16 pm

[Bob Zelin] \"If you would look at some of the Creative Cow user forums once in a while, instead of watching \"The Golf Channel\" and \"Real Wives of New Jersey\", you would know where to find this information. \"

What was that line from "Stripes"?

"Lighten up, Francis".

;-)

Scott Witthaus
1708 Inc./Editorial

Return to posts index

Rich Rubasch
on Jan 5, 2015 at 10:16:07 pm

Just used most of the muscles in my face smiling at Bob's snark...

Rich Rubasch
Tilt Media Inc.
Video Production, Post, Studio Sound Stage
Founder/President/Editor/Designer/Animator
http://www.tiltmedia.com

Return to posts index

Tom Sefton
on Jan 6, 2015 at 2:51:16 pm

Just took delivery of a Red Epic Dragon along with an Ultrastudio 4K and a pair of G-Tech G Studio XLs. Looking at another Mac Pro, but not sure about trade off with performance and price. Also hoping that Apple release a 4K monitor at some point this year.

Return to posts index

David Mathis
on Jan 6, 2015 at 8:40:42 pm

Would love to have a Red camera but out of my price range. Kind of interested in the Digital Bolex at the moment.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]