FORUMS: list search recent posts

Why can't I export the timeline?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jai Gopal
Why can't I export the timeline?
on Nov 12, 2014 at 7:54:25 pm

I have bought FCP 10.1.3 and have a trouble with exporting files. I am editing a multi cam project which is shot with Sony PMW F3, Sony A7s, Sony EX1 and Nikon D700.
When I press the master file export option or any other option then it shows a message "Pre wedding" has missing or offline titles, effects or generators and then This item cannot be shared while it is still referencing media on the camera.
Some time it crashes down and when I reopen the project then I have to import some of the files again which I have exported several times. I don't know why!
I also trying edit multi cam footage which is not working.
Please help me.

Return to posts index

Scott Witthaus
Re: Why can't I export the timeline?
on Nov 12, 2014 at 9:10:53 pm

Hi Jai -

You may want to put this on the FCPX Techniques Forum. Here you will get perhaps one answer but 400 posts on why Avid editors are so cranky! ;-)

Seriously, it might be better over there.

sw

Scott Witthaus
Senior Editor/Post Production Supervisor
1708 Inc./Editorial
Professor, VCU Brandcenter

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
Re: Why can't I export the timeline?
on Nov 12, 2014 at 10:32:57 pm

[Scott Witthaus] "You may want to put this on the FCPX Techniques Forum. Here you will get perhaps one answer but 400 posts on why Avid editors are so cranky! ;-)"

There's a "Move to Apple FCPX Techniques Forum" button below the Facebook and Twitter buttons and it will alert the Mods that the post might be in the wrong place.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]